Do you wish the bush would come back into style?

itsme

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

It's like a woman going down on an uncut guy that doesn't maintain hygiene. It ruins the moment.

Not just uncut guys have hygiene issues, so it wasn't really necessary to single them out.

I wouldn't know about that, from either the catcher or pitcher position.

I say natural women are best. They start shaving that thing and it gets all prickly. It's like french kissing your brother-in-law with 5 O"Clock shadow. I'd rather have a nice soft bush. There is nothing better than a woman in the condition that God created them. All this attraction to shaving and perfuming is culture (man) created. We are conditioned (by our cultures) to be attracted to women as "they" see them. For instance, fat women are considered beautiful in some areas of Polynesia. Women with huge lip rings and ugly tattoos are considered beautiful in parts of Africa. Shaved, tattooed, pierced, and perfumed up women are considered beautiful in America. I just like em un-tampered with. Not dirty, not all tattooed up, not shaved, not punctured with holes and jewelry, just natural and clean and lovely. Some of you (conditioned guys) will call me sick and depraved. Bring back the bush. Amen (Nice soapbox sermon, huh?)

I say natural women are best. They start shaving that thing and it gets all prickly. It's like french kissing your brother-in-law with 5 O"Clock shadow.

You've tried kissing him?

That must have been some party, was alcohol or rohypnol involved or was it an entirely conscious decision? :P

It's like a woman going down on an uncut guy that doesn't maintain hygiene. It ruins the moment.

Not just uncut guys have hygiene issues, so it wasn't really necessary to single them out.

Not singling them out at all. But it's a fact. If an uncut male doesn't maintain proper hygiene, IE: bathe on a regular basis and be sure that under the cover is clean, then it is a turn off to women. I say that purely from listening to conversations by women who like to perform oral sex on guys. Most do not like an aardvark. They are scared of them because they don't fit the American norm.

Many customs see this as barbaric. It's mostly an American thing to butcher the male at birth. You should see some of the Hispanic customs. Jewish too. To the poor guys that have been butchered, I feel bad for them. They have no idea what it's like to have their best buddy protected. But you really must watch for the zipper when going commando.

That depends on how you look at things. many times I don't want to be bothered by others, so being circumvented is good. On the other hand, one your butchered, it's basically for life. You'll never know what it's like to be whole.

Whereas an uncut guy can 'wear it' both ways.