Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) -1

pulo filipe

On 9/16/2020 at 4:27 PM, jetlag8 said:

Yes it was, I did not think I would see Leora bate Malia at the same time as bating herself again. I just wishย when the Ladies are together like that Leora would bring out one of her sex toys for Malia to use on her.
ย 

Last week when both of them were sitting on the couch and Leora laidย back into Maliaโ€™s chest and openedย her legs so Malia couldย caress her inner thighs and run her fingers between her legs. That was amazing! The only thing that I havenโ€™t seen yet is any actualย penetration of one another. Every mutual rub, massage and caress has been above the surface. Once they break that barrier then anything is possible.

49 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:
On 9/16/2020 at 3:27 PM, jetlag8 said:

Yes it was, I did not think I would see Leora bate Malia at the same time as bating herself again. I just wishย when the Ladies are together like that Leora would bring out one of her sex toys for Malia to use on her.
ย 

Last week when both of them were sitting on the couch and Leora laidย back into Maliaโ€™s chest and openedย her legs so Malia couldย caress her inner thighs and run her fingers between her legs. That was amazing! The only thing that I havenโ€™t seen yet is any actualย penetration of one another. Every mutual rub, massage and caress has been above the surface. Once they break that barrier then anything is possible.

kinda makes you want to say hmmmmm