C&Y possible guests topic

Seeing during  this 2nd time with RLC Carla and with everyone admitting that Yanai is an excellent , funny and decent  guy , my crazy fantasy would be for him ( Yanai ) and Bogdan to organize a Spanish /Russian party at the villa , with participants many of the friends that have appeared at this apartment , both heterosexual and gay couples , mix the Russian with the Catalonian culture with tapas , Spanish dances and the Russian way , seeing all those amazing latinas with the incredible Russian girls and mixing  them with the english speaking boyfriends of some of the girls ( Spanish guys most probably ) , anyway , my point is that when COVID -19 restrictions are over or very much loosen , I think it is a wild idea that both guys could bring in front of the cameras . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Seeing during  this 2nd time with RLC Carla and with everyone admitting that Yanai is an excellent , funny and decent  guy , my crazy fantasy would be for him ( Yanai ) and Bogdan to organize a Spanish /Russian party at the villa , with participants many of the friends that have appeared at this apartment , both heterosexual and gay couples , mix the Russian with the Catalonian culture with tapas , Spanish dances and the Russian way , seeing all those amazing latinas with the incredible Russian girls and mixing  them with the english speaking boyfriends of some of the girls ( Spanish guys most probably ) , anyway , my point is that when COVID -19 restrictions are over or very much loosen , I think it is a wild idea that both guys could bring in front of the cameras . 

Nice idea...I'm sure we'll see that one day...😏

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hell yeah DDHM, that is an excellent idea...................................................................................................NOT!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hell yeah DDHM, that is an excellent idea...................................................................................................NOT!

We disagree Harley , that’s fine 😊

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure they can read...😏

Judging from the viewing that seems reduced ( although we don’t know how many subscribers they have that maybe have active subscriptions but not watching this much ) , we can for sure tell that they don’t listen to their customers the way they should ..