C&Y possible guests topic

• 2 weeks later...

Guests for weekend(i gess),sadly its the boring couple.Wish the cute guest that joined them an weekend again,nowdays she only stays one night and then leaves next day.Maybe someone else will visit during weekend,this house knows no covid lol.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

Guests for weekend(i gess),sadly its the boring couple.Wish the cute guest that joined them an weekend again,nowdays she only stays one night and then leaves next day.Maybe someone else will visit during weekend,this house knows no covid lol.

* Totally correct!  I don't thnk this nice but 'unaware' couple have heard of the deadly virus that's sweeping their country killing thousands of people 😠

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* Totally correct!  I don't thnk this nice but 'unaware' couple have heard of the deadly virus that's sweeping their country killing thousands of people 😠

People are willfully blind and ignorant to the fact.  

• Like 1

To be fair most of guests are people they know and are friends,so they trust ones anothers.Think is worst in Masha place sometimes.Surprises me more how much days they go dance,dancing must be one of the most dangerous activities regard covid issue.

• Like 1