C&Y possible guests topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Do you think we gona see people arriving?Maybe in weekend?

Yes they need someone to look after their pet, Carla cleaned the cage right before leaving. Also they left a banana in the kitchen that will turn into a different animal by the time they get back if guests don't come.

1 minute ago, news49 said:

I don’t think there’s going to be anybody in the absence. I hope I’m wrong

Think thats very possible.Still no info from rlc.The other time they also packed a lot of things and were only a few days out.

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Yes they need someone to look after their pet, Carla cleaned the cage right before leaving. Also they left a banana in the kitchen that will turn into a different animal by the time they get back if guests don't come.

The rat still there?Maybe we gona see someone during weekend then.

Just now, news49 said:

I’d forgotten about the animals, so maybe a visit once in a while. If there are guests, I hope it will be the girl who has two friends, but that she will come with the not shy one

Would love cute girl with james or models couple.

Just now, news49 said:

The 2 couples are very hot sexually, but with always people in the other rooms so if one of them could come a few days while being quiet it could be exciting

Would be a nice change for sure.The house seems cleaned and prepared to having someone staying.Yanai even packed his nintendo switch for the vacations,would be surprised if was lets say one week.Its also already September so shouldnt be a lot of time.Guests in weekend please😁.

• Like 1