Leora&Malia topic(not for fans of residents or house style).

esanders6969

2 hours ago, The Wedge said:

I think you are the one who should be in the speculation topic. What Masterchef said was absolutely factual, Leora's and Malia's rash and so called bruises were from honey massaging..

so what are u saying caused the bruises, the honey or the slapping?

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so what are u saying caused the bruises, the honey or the slapping?

In the case of Malia it is an allergic reaction to the honey mixture. In Leora's case its a combination of the mixture and the fact she was pinching her skin during the process of applying it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Wedge said:

In the case of Malia it is an allergic reaction to the honey mixture. In Leora's case its a combination of the mixture and the fact she was pinching her skin during the process of applying it.

and she pinched herself so hard in the one spot it bruised her leg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

and she pinched herself so hard in the one spot it bruised her leg

Read what I wrote !  " In Leora's case its a combination of the mixture and the fact she was pinching her skin " Don't look for something that didn't happen, or otherwise take it to the "Speculation " topic. The other suggestion would be for you to invest in Replay on RLC and then you might not have to speculate but base your posts on fact's,

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Wedge said:

Read what I wrote !  " In Leora's case its a combination of the mixture and the fact she was pinching her skin " Don't look for something that didn't happen, or otherwise take it to the "Speculation " topic. The other suggestion would be for you to invest in Replay on RLC and then you might not have to speculate but base your posts on fact's,

i bet u were 1 of the people that said her hickeys were caused by her falling on her neck lmao

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u havent proved the bruises yet, u just expect us to believe u. the best way to prove it is to get csi to take finger prints

I don't expect you to believe anything that you don't see yourself, which probably means you see very little, and that is why you have to creat a story, I will not wast my time arguing about what I and possibly several other people would have witnessed. Good day !

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

I don't expect you to believe anything that you don't see yourself, which probably means you see very little, and that is why you have to creat a story, I will not wast my time arguing about what I and possibly several other people would have witnessed. Good day !

the people that agree with u are in the i love leora topic, this topic is for people that arent fans

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the people that agree with u are in the i love leora topic, this topic is for people that arent fans

Unfortunately you are wrong again, please do get a grip of things. The people who will agree with me are those who actually watched her applying the mixture, irrespective of whether they are fans of hers or not, what they would be though is fans of the truth, perhaps you should try it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

To side by side window comparison, one a real lesbian couple, and the other, two who had played and performed as a lesbian couple

I hate it when people are too lazy to explain why are they confused, so let me explain it to you, mister confused person, you have to preview windows up there, that you can select the apartment you like to go to, now when I wrote this, they were side-by-side, one window had the lesbian couple, the other window had this apartment, so if this still confuses you, you are probably beyond help 

People remember this topic is for users that ARENT fans of this house and residents,so the content wont be "positive" style for this residents.There is another topic just for the fans of this house and there they can post what the want and any time they want.Same in viceversa...if people "infiltrate" in oposite sides topics(were they know they wont like the talks and what is said) this will lead to not pretty discutions and they know it.Personaly as an user that think the house is the biggest joke i ever seen in any cam site i will post only were..were i know people will have similar tastes.