Leora&Malia topic(not for fans of residents or house style).

esanders6969

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if everyone is going to agree with each other how is that a forum. i dont know if i posted this in the right place

My guess is that the real apartment discussions will happen here. The other topic will just be the drool from the few people that cluttered up the original general chat topic

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

My guess is that the real apartment discussions will happen here. The other topic will just be the drool from the few people that cluttered up the original general chat topic

i think thats the idea, having a big love in and saying how great leora is, poor malia wont get a mention lol

Oh my god there seems to have been to angels that have fallen from the sky, using their heavenly smoking device, so let us all pray that this device will fulfill their whole day full of pleasure, and I'm getting ready for work, so when they go to sleep tonight, may their dreams be full of kittens, bunnies, and puppies

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my god there seems to have been to angels that have fallen from the sky, using their heavenly smoking device, so let us all pray that this device will fulfill their whole day full of pleasure, and I'm getting ready for work, so when they go to sleep tonight, may their dreams be full of kittens, bunnies, and puppies

Are they in matching color langerie?If not i am gona be really pissed!!

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

they will be dreaming of this weekend,same as every weekday

50 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I think I'll just have a little chit chat about this post of yours with someone and see about getting it removed for not abiding by forum rules when sticking to topics being posted in.

31 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Another new waste of time topic.

Doesn't suit your thinking on the tenants so you start bitching about it - Typical, that is what ruined the last set up on the forum. Why not just go and create your own threads covering what you like to see/read about?

• Upvote 1

RLC should only let single girls stay in the same place for 3 months and then move them on or u get whats happening now where the girls find boyfriends and spend a lot of time with them away from the apartment, i know their are some that bring them home