Leora&Malia topic(not for fans of residents or house style).

esanders6969

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not sure how either of these comments would be considered as positive or complimentary as is listed on this topics title. Perhaps a more appropriate place would have been to start a topic of criticisms.

whats not positive about getting a lot of sex at the weekend, and not being too tired

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it would be positive if the two girls would move out soon. 🤣

I think I'll just have a little chit chat about this post of yours with someone and see about getting it removed for not abiding by forum rules when sticking to topics being posted in.

• Confused 1

But remember to always be respectful of the tenants as everyone even the girls of RLC deserve respect. if you feel the need to bash the hell out of them then go bitch in the rants and flame wars thread, that is what it was created for. Thanks for your cooperation.

• Like 1

Well the topic is created,anytime you dont like or find somethings nonsense etc in this house please try to post were,personaly i dont like this two as site residents(not talking about them outside becuse i dont know them) in this house(i liked resident leora in their past house)and doesnt feel real life in any maner or style.I know many feel the same..many feel the oposite..this topic IS for the more "critics",just dont insult and pass the line please.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

if everyone is going to agree with each other how is that a forum. i dont know if i posted this in the right place

"I dont know if i posted this in the right place",maybe create a topic to talk about this😁.