Leora&Malia topic(not for fans of residents or house style).

esanders6969

1 hour ago, Ghost1234 said:

Even when she is sick, she has to go to work ... Yeah if you can call it a job, I would rather say a disaster for the respect of his own person ... Leora my angel, my pearl, my sweetheart, my living karma, my height of eroticism, my favorite seasoned actress, my daily stimulation not to say my ejaculation, what are you doing on the street or elsewhere in an enclosed place where the money is flowing ... moment only, only for a moment, you will quickly see your dismay cling to you like a leech refusing to drink your contaminated blood forever .... Come to Canada we are waiting for you ... Democracy, social justice, helping underprivileged people, helping women under the yoke of a pimp or a violent husband, in short, we are a democratic society,run by neoliberal people with their hearts on their hands ... It does not resemble Eastern Europe at all, neither near nor far ... I love you and I am waiting for you ... With Malia if you want ... Paul and the dog later, but not too much.

I think Australia would be more to our Leora liking. She can throw all her jackets away, ever need have to get a fake tan again. Never see any snow again. 

• Haha 1