Leora&Malia topic(not for fans of residents or house style).

esanders6969

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Would you say they are in love today and massage could happen or today they arent in love today?want to put vcr recording but only if gona be really hot,genuine moment tonight.

how can they be in love, they hardly talk to each other. the most they talk about is what they got up to with their boyfrieng

Just now, wooders78 said:

how can they be in love, they hardly talk to each other. the most they talk about is what they got up to with their boyfrieng

They are in love at least two,three nights per week😁.Gess no lucky today.

8 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I thought I just read a minute ago that there is a thread created by a guy named the starider for speculation. Who knows what is happening when these girls leave this apartment ? Isn't that speculation and not criticism  ? But I have say this at least this forum is starting to make a little sense to an outsider that doesn't come here very often.

I would've thought any thread for any resident titled ''Speculation'' would be the busiest thread...😏

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

after that last massage they did, i dont care if they never do another one

Hep nothing hot or sensual in those massages,is feels so "soulless".Wish if felt genuine and apealing but feels always two people doing their job,tasks.