Leora&Malia topic(not for fans of residents or house style).

esanders6969

42 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I would've thought any thread for any resident titled ''Speculation'' would be the busiest thread...😏

hey naga i see u posted in the i love leora topic, i couldnt answer u there but the fan club members can say she has a bf but if we say it then its speculation

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, I don't know what she did with her legs, but it really looks like she should go to doc with them.

Well I can tell you it´s called honey massage,a very ancient massage method that is supposed the get rid of celluites and other toxic shit you have in your body.It goes back to egypt actually.They both did it on thursday evening in the bathroom

both laughing like hell when they did it,you clapping in the honey into your skin and then let it dry for a while,the you wash it off,so it´s not from some mans thumb and indexfinger so if you have replay you could go back if you don´t believe me.

aparantly Malia had some sort of allergic reaction to it,that´s why her legs look like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well I can tell you it´s called honey massage,a very ancient massage method that is supposed the get rid of celluites and other toxic shit you have in your body.It goes back to egypt actually.They both did it on thursday evening in the bathroom

both laughing like hell when they did it,you clapping in the honey into your skin and then let it dry for a while,the you wash it off,so it´s not from some mans thumb and indexfinger so if you have replay you could go back if you don´t believe me.

aparantly Malia had some sort of allergic reaction to it,that´s why her legs look like that.

if u think malias rash and leoras 3 finger prints are caused by the same thing then u are in the wrong topic. try the speculation topic

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

if u think malias rash and leoras 3 finger prints are caused by the same thing then u are in the wrong topic. try the speculation topic

I think you are the one who should be in the speculation topic. What Masterchef said was absolutely factual, Leora's and Malia's rash and so called bruises were from honey massaging..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1