Leora&Malia topic(not for fans of residents or house style).

esanders6969

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Does suit your thinking on the tenants so you start bitching about it - Typical, that is what ruined the last set up on the forum. Why not just go and create your own threads covering what you like to see/read about?

Welcome, I can't honestly say I've ever seen any of you posts before.

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Does suit your thinking on the tenants so you start bitching about it - Typical, that is what ruined the last set up on the forum. Why not just go and create your own threads covering what you like to see/read about?

i posted a criticism in the i love leora topic by mistake

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

RLC should only let single girls stay in the same place for 3 months and then move them on or u get whats happening now where the girls find boyfriends and spend a lot of time with them away from the apartment, i know their are some that bring them home

From what i seen(watch very little)they(or at least one of them)seem to have someone outside,thats makes this place even more nonsense.

Just now, jjkopite said:

I've been around for a while now in one guise or another, since 2014 in fact.

Me too that's how I know we have to go through this crap again.

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they both have now which makes it even more nonsense than u thought

Would you say they are in love today and massage could happen or today they arent in love?want to put vcr recording but only if gona be really hot,genuine moment tonight.

Guest Peeker Seeker

I thought I just read a minute ago that there is a thread created by a guy named the starider for speculation. Who knows what is happening when these girls leave this apartment ? Isn't that speculation and not criticism  ? But I have say this at least this forum is starting to make a little sense to an outsider that doesn't come here very often.