Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I think perhaps the best thing would be for rlc to find out who you are and throw you off of the site and ban you from it. Then no one would have to be as concerned about putting up with such nonsense, neither the site admin. of someone such as yourself being phsychotic enough to keep paying for something to continuously keep bitching and complaining about the same old shit, and continuously denigrating some of the participants of their site as well, nor the visitors who are members of this site who who have seen more than enough of it, nor yourself because then you would have been forced into not paying for something to continuosly complain about.

I thought all these were making things better. Looks to me like it's 10 times worse. I can under a difference of opinion but this every day is fucking ridiculous.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I thought all these were making things better. Looks to me like it's 10 times worse. I can under a difference of opinion but this every day is fucking ridiculous.

I will tell you guys i will apolgise dont mean to upset anybody if you go on chris talking shit might give you an idea what im like but i still have my opinion

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I will tell you guys i will apolgise dont mean to upset anybody if you go on chris talking shit might give you an idea what im like but i still have my opinion

No one is even talking about you.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The name of this thread is "Fake Masturbation and Silly Shows", so if you don't want to read criticism about them, maybe it's you that shouldn't come in here.

Personally I think different peoples opinions on a forum are healthy for the forum, but the same thing time after time gets monotonous and counter productive in some cases.

I'm sure Leora by now has got the message and so have RLC, and what precisely have either of them done about it?......That's right!...Absolutely Diddly Squat....And why should they?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally I think different peoples opinions on a forum are healthy for the forum, but the same thing time after time gets monotonous and counter productive in some cases.

I'm sure Leora by now has got the message and so have RLC, and what precisely have either of them done about it?......That's right!...Absolutely Diddly Squat....And why should they?

1. I agree 100% with your first point. I won't pretend that I don't agree with most of what Alladino says, but even I sometimes have to say to myself, "exactly how many times are you going to say this?"

2. I'm past the point of caring what Leora does. I already have my opinion about her set in stone. She's a cam girl and nothing more. But that's also why I don't feel the need to come in here and bash her everyday. I've accepted in my mind that she's a cam girl and so I keep it moving, outside of dropping my opinion about certain topic every so often. Obviously what she does works so obviously she's not going to change so hammering on the same comments about her like you said only gets monotonous and counter productive.

• Like 5

What a subject of dicussion !!! Are you crazy of what ??? I think mister, Leora don't need your shit every single day's... If you don't like Leora and Malia mister, take a walf far far far away from Leora and Malia... Mister you have a lot of time to spend for nothing, I think you are a old frustrate man... Wow how you can imagine a subject like that... Leroa and Malia are the queen of Reallifecam you must to accept that or try to find a site who everybody talk about shit all the day... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Monotonous?!? Have you considered the monotony in threads like "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2" or  "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)"? Maybe you can go there and try to stop people from repeating?

No, what annoys you is not the monotony but the criticism of Leora and Malia.

BTW, If you're really so against monotony, why are you a fan of the girls? Leora and Malia are probably the most boring residents in RLC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1