Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well our two lesbians are at it again, so what is this now, four days in a row, lately when they have even been in the apartment 

I'm sorry, but if I allow a guy to jack my dick off, either I'm gay or I am bisexual, and it's even worse if I'm getting paid for it, so I don't give a rat's ass what you think about what I wrote, this is what I see from this person that has fallen this low for money

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I think Leora controlled rlc and she saw that Megan and Holly were in the first place, and she wanted to be the first and this whole show was ridiculous, that's why neither of them have reached orgasm.
  thank god I'm not a fan of Leora, I like other girls,
If I only paid for leora, I would not be in rlc for a long time. Malia's arrival has been a bad investment for the fans.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

I think Leora controlled rlc and she saw that Megan and Holly were in the first place, and she wanted to be the first and this whole show was ridiculous, that's why neither of them have reached orgasm.
  thank god I'm not a fan of Leora, I like other girls,
If I only paid for leora, I would not be in rlc for a long time. Malia's arrival has been a bad investment for the fans.

Non so come funziona ma per almeno un mese non hanno fatto nulla mentre le altre ragazze qualcosa lo hanno fatto. 

Se è una specie di gara, Leora e Malia hanno perso già da un pó visto che non ci sono mai a casa. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I can only say that mission accomplished for both RLC as a business and the participants , the clicks at the site are back , the talks are hot at the forums , if you don’t call this good job results , then what it is ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I never thought in my wildest dreams that Masha of all people, would have a more normal apartment than this, because at least she occasionally will have a guy over to have sex with, and sometimes maybe a female, but at the same time she has friends over for gatherings, this apartment has just turned into a typical sex worker apartment, where they come in and do what they have to do the make the money, then they leave for their mysterious real and normal life outside the apartment, know if you typical confuse Leora followers can explain the opposite, please I like to hear it

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1