Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

2 minutes ago, Thamel said:

Rozumiem, jeśli ludziom się to nie podoba, ale nie rozumiem dlaczego ludzie są tak źli i sfrustrowani, że to robią. 😕

I might comment on your post, but I can't read it. I wish the mods would put back the translation button.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I might comment on your post, but I can't read it. I wish the mods would put back the translation button.

I believe that was a change from Google translate not the forum administration.

There are several good apps or browsers add on's you could try but it would require copy and paste of the text.

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

I thought all these were making things better. Looks to me like it's 10 times worse. I can under a difference of opinion but this every day is fucking ridiculous.

Tell me about it. That's the point I've been trying to make to a certain individual, that differences of opinions should usually be understandable, but those of a denigrating nature pertaining to some of the same certain individuals everyday is rediculous, as I had mentioned several times previously as well.

• Like 2

Real life in cams its the oposite of anything that happens in this house.Just two performers working all the time.Sad to see this "thing,fantasy,unrealistic stuff and acts" its the image of rlc..an site that many years ago was considered the prime exemple of amateur,real life in cams.Wish site gived clients an option to choose what houses they want to see and pay,wouldnt give a dam cent to this joke of place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Real life in cams its the oposite of anything that happens in this house.Just two performers working all the time.Sad to see this "thing,fantasy,unrealistic stuff and acts" its the image of rlc..an site that many years ago was considered the prime exemple of amateur,real life in cams.Wish site gived clients an option to choose what houses they want to see and pay,wouldnt give a dam cent to this joke of place.

If I was you I would cancel my membership that would teach them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1