Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

You should not pretend to know my motivation. You don't know shit.

As long as I enjoy writing about these show girls here, I will do so.

Ahhhh !1   RLC, Loves you !!  For not complaining relentlessly to them !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

I intentionally left all the various definitions of a kiss out of my post. I answered in the same manner the post was made. 

Leaving you sir, the opportunity to embellish those definitions. I can not match your typing speed.

Feel free to enlighten the visitors to this topic as you see fit. It should not require more than two pages to define all the 

aspects of a "kiss" !!😏

Obviously these two girls are hetrosexual with no desire to kiss another female. they just do those synchronised bating shows and occasional soft touches to get some views and so far they have been successful in achieving their goal. TBH I don't blame them for these silly shows, why should they stop it when it's making them money? I wouldn't, if I was in their shoes 😃

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

Obviously these two girls are hetrosexual with no desire to kiss another female. they just do those synchronised bating shows and occasional soft touches to get some views and so far they have been successful in achieving their goal. TBH I don't blame them for these silly shows, why should they stop it when it's making them money? I wouldn't, if I was in their shoes 😃

What ever pays the bills and you silly fools keep subcribing. Leora loves spending your money 💵. Whine and complain all you want because it falls on deaf ears.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What ever pays the bills and you silly fools keep subcribing. Leora loves spending your money 💵. Whine and complain all you want because it falls on deaf ears.

I have not watched her apartment for months. I rather watch paint dry than watching their repetitive fake shows, but there are so many suckers like yourself who keep watching them, no matter how stupid and boring their shows are, and that's what is keeping their shows alive. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I have not watched her apartment for months. I rather watch paint dry than watching their repetitive fake shows, but there are so many suckers like yourself who keep watching them, no matter how stupid and boring their shows are, and that's what is keeping their shows alive. 

The only thing funnier than posting about Leora is reading all the comments from the King Simps that make it their sworn duty to defend her honor at every chance they get. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only thing funnier than posting about Leora is reading all the comments from the King Simps that make it their sworn duty to defend her honor at every chance they get. 

these are some lonely souls who worship a camgirl, you can't get more miserable than that. 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

More than happy to contribute to your entertainment. We would not want you to get "bored' !😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yep and we will continue to support her monetarily for as long as she remains.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

these are some lonely souls who worship a camgirl, you can't get more miserable than that. 😃

Then there are those who worship who they see in their mirrors. Talk about " miserable " !!!😁

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

More than happy to contribute to your entertainment. We would not want you to get "bored' !😉

Who's defending her? I'm here for the entertainment of the whiney little boys she's laughing all the way to the bank keep up the great work.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1