Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Hello it's me again :biggrin:
Little question, why are you so critical and insulting towards the girls of Barça when they do the same thing as Leora and Malia?

Not you again!!  When I was a member, Leora was still with Paul and therefore I didn't watch her.  I only watched the Barca apartments because at the time they were 95% girls with just an occasional guy coming around every now and then.  Unlike you, a person that loves the male genitalia, I for one do not!  Therefore I am more critical of the slutty girls of Barcelona and will continue to be so and there ain't nothing you will ever be able to say to me to get me to change my mind!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not you again!!  When I was a member, Leora was still with Paul and therefore I didn't watch her.  I only watched the Barca apartments because at the time they were 95% girls with just an occasion guy coming around every now and then.  Unlike you, a person that loves the male genitalia, I for one do not!  Therefore I am more critical of the slutty girls of Barcelona and will continue to be so and there ain't nothing you will ever be able to say to me to get me to change my mind!!

In fact, I noticed one thing and you are not the only one, when you have nothing smart to say, which you have been doing for a long time, then you might as well be insulting to the other person who does not share your point of view
I hope this allows you to at least raise your ego as it should, at the limit you can also kiss yourself in a mirror, it will have the same effect :biggrin:

The only thing I'm saying is that Malia and Leora have been doing the same kind of show for several months now that we can see in Barça for years, except that in one case you understand and you are conciliatory, and in the other you are insulting, it shows a lot of things about you

In no way am I referring to the fact that the Barça girls share a little more of their life than Leora and Malia who prefer to keep it off cam for quite a while now. (because even them are surely slutty with boyfriends in Prague)
But apparently the fact that you talk about the presence of guys must work your brain a lot, are you changing sides given the importance they seem to have for you? because you are the only one to refer to these guys in our exchanges :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm never going to change for you or anyone else Moos.  I can think and speak on my own and if you don't like it tough shit!!

I suspect that you will not change, after that I do not ask you either otherwise I will get bored and I could not laugh at all your contradictions :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The only thing I'm saying is that Malia and Leora have been doing the same kind of show for several months now that we can see in Barça for years, except that in one case you understand and you are conciliatory, and in the other you are insulting, it shows a lot of things about you

I've noticed this and had been saying this among other things about him for years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny comment coming from a Leora fan...

I'm no more of a Leora fan than you are MV.  I was sent some videos of Leora & Malia shortly after they stated having their girl/girl events and I've been told numerous things about each of them that you are not privy too.  You can ask the person that sent me the videos of just how big a Leora fan I am and he would tell you that i'm a mediocre fan at best.  I love how you people always think you have me pegged....I guess I'm actually do a damn good job just like Leora is!!

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

But apparently the fact that you talk about the presence of guys must work your brain a lot, are you changing sides given the importance they seem to have for you? because you are the only one to refer to these guys in our exchanges

Don't you find it funny how the ones that are jealous of seeing guys in the house are the ones that talk about them the most and always find ways to mention them?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, I noticed one thing and you are not the only one, when you have nothing smart to say, which you have been doing for a long time, then you might as well be insulting to the other person who does not share your point of view
I hope this allows you to at least raise your ego as it should, at the limit you can also kiss yourself in a mirror, it will have the same effect :biggrin:

In no way am I referring to the fact that the Barça girls share a little more of their life than Leora and Malia who prefer to keep it off cam for quite a while now. (because even them are surely slutty with boyfriends in Prague)
But apparently the fact that you talk about the presence of guys must work your brain a lot, are you changing sides given the importance they seem to have for you? because you are the only one to refer to these guys in our exchanges :biggrin:

You are one funny frenchman I'll give you that.  You of all people would be insulting but you grind your teeth to keep it in check so nobody can come at you with what you just came at me with....I know all to well people like you Moos and like I have told you before, you ain't fooling no one!!

I believe that if Leora and Malia were even half as slutty as the girls in Barcelona, you would have already seen more out of both of them.  They are not, therefore you haven't.  You are now a great speculator.....join the freaking club!!

• Like 3