Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

I guess Leora and her protege, are smart enough to know, if you keep things 'simple stupid', by repeating the same thing over and over, with no hint of being spontaneous or anyting creative, because they know the persons that don't ask for much, nor expect much from them anymore, will continue to tune in

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess Leora and her protege, are smart enough to know, if you keep things 'simple stupid', by repeating the same thing over and over, with no hint of being spontaneous or anyting creative, because they know the persons that don't ask for much, nor expect much from them anymore, will continue to tune in

Well they are playing up to a stupidly simple audience here. You have to do that for the simple minded.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's too bad, because the girls and their shows are boring and uninteresting.

I wont agree with everything you have said but the way things are going and  by the lack of posts somethings not good and i like to think im a true leora fan ok a freebie but theres nothing new coming on i will stay till the death im sure pulo will be here forever

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kuutamomies said:

I really like their shows. I don't like people who talks shit about the girls or complaint about the apartment.

I hope they soon take their show to chaturbate, so you can tip them some tokens to show your appreciation. 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I hope they soon take their show to chaturbate, so you can tip them some tokens to show your appreciation. 😂

With how dull, repetitive and dragged out they are, you'd think they were already on CB. Maybe a few tokens would actually get them to stop acting like a pair of lumps for a change..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1