Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

26 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Kitty has expensive taste, she needs a sugar daddy. I wonder why she decided to let us into this side of her life all of a sudden...I doubt it's a new progression. 

Many Czech and Slovakian girls are trying to keep in touch or bring in their lives Arab people because of being wealthy and also for them it is a great opportunity traveling in Europe . Usually , they will pay them all the expenses for the time shared together , they ask for marriage and staff like that .. at the end , it is just some sexual actions and life goes on .. Kitty hasn’t shown any signs of being the girl that she would betray Smith despite their on and off relation through the years , at least of what we know seeing them on cameras . And it would be even more awkward doing this knowing that everything is recorded and he could find out instantly . So , it is either with his concession or secretly Kitty is preparing an exit from the project without Smith in her life and just with someone who could support her financially .. but , I will say again , Kitty hasn’t shown that she is this type .. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

De nombreuses filles tchèques et slovaques essaient de rester en contact ou d'amener dans leur vie des Arabes parce qu'elles sont riches et c'est aussi pour elles une excellente opportunité de voyager en Europe. Habituellement, ils leur paieront toutes les dépenses pour le temps partagé ensemble, ils demandent le mariage et le personnel comme ça ... à la fin, ce ne sont que des actes sexuels et la vie continue ... Kitty n'a montré aucun signe d'être la fille qu'elle trahirait Smith malgré leur relation intermittente au fil des ans, du moins de ce que nous savons en les voyant sur les caméras. Et ce serait encore plus gênant de faire cela en sachant que tout est enregistré et qu'il pourrait le découvrir instantanément. Donc, c'est soit avec sa concession, soit secrètement Kitty prépare une sortie du projet sans Smith dans sa vie et juste avec quelqu'un qui pourrait la soutenir financièrement .. mais, 

Tout à fait J'ai moi aussi l'impression que Kitty est le genre de femme qui aime se faire entretenir par un homme et ce n'est pas avec le salaire de Smith qui fait coiffeur à domicile à temps partiel qui peut lui suffire.

Smith devrait se méfier il ne faut pas laisser ce genre de relation s'installer car elle pourrait partir à tout moment à près tout qu'est-ce qu'elle a à perdre si l'autre homme en face et riche

Absolutely I, too, have the impression that Kitty is the kind of woman who likes to be serviced by a man and it is not with the salary of Smith doing a part-time home hairdresser that can be enough for her.

Smith should be careful not to let this kind of relationship set in as she could leave at any time just about anything she has to lose if the other man opposite is rich.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AntEater said:

Kitty has expensive taste, she needs a sugar daddy. I wonder why she decided to let us into this side of her life all of a sudden...I doubt it's a new progression. 

In the talk with "sugar daddy" she tried to convince him to come see her,but he want the oposite..that she goes see him😔.She talked about her boyfriend(Smith)and from this specific talk she seems pretty open to try new things..she sayed would be hard to arrange a motive,reason for more vacations,or to go vactions..what i found even more strange is how Smith seems to be in knowlege of everything..could be a "sugar daddy" for both😅.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In the talk with "sugar daddy" she tried to convince him to come see her,but he want the oposite..that she goes see him😔.She talked about her boyfriend(Smith)and from this specific talk she seems pretty open to try new things..she sayed would be hard to arrange a motive,reason for more vacations,or to go vactions..what i found even more strange is how Smith seems to be in knowlege of everything..could be a "sugar daddy" for both😅.

I don't think Smith knows about what's going on between Kitty & the Turkish guy. He thinks he is just a friend who they met on their vacation, and nothing more. if you listen to Kitty's conversations with the guy, it's very different when smith is present from when she is alone.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think Smith knows about what's going on between Kitty & the Turkish guy. He thinks he is just a friend who they met on their vacation, and nothing more. if you listen to Kitty's conversations with the guy, it's very different when smith is present from when she is alone.  

the guy talked about price of something in Dinar. Dinar is currency of arabic countries. turkish currency is Lira

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Intersting,to be honest i only watched and listen(and recorded)the first big video call "event",the second chat i only listen some minutes and the one from hours ago i didnt listen.She probrably feels more at easy when Smith isnt there,dont imagine her showing her breats,ass to dudes in video call with Smith there😅.She reads cc..my gess is that smith also reads,but that we dont know for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daniel_8218 said:

the guy talked about price of something in Dinar. Dinar is currency of arabic countries. turkish currency is Lira

They Talked about the time they met in Alanya (Turkish resort near Antalya) and she was telling him some words that she has learnt in Turkish. 

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Intéressant, pour être honnête, je n'ai regardé et écouté (et enregistré) que le premier grand appel vidéo "événement", le deuxième chat je n'écoute que quelques minutes et celui d'il y a des heures je n'ai pas écouté. Elle se sent probablement plus à l'aise quand Smith n'est pas là, ne l'imaginez pas montrant ses breats, le cul aux mecs en appel vidéo avec Smith là- bas. Elle lit cc..mon gess est que Smith lit aussi, mais que nous ne savons pas avec certitude.

Kitty joue avec le feu.

Si Smith lit les commentaires du forum CC il risque de perdre son sang-froid et de gifler Kitty une nouvelle fois mais cette fois-ci nous serons pour quelle raison. 😟

Kitty is playing with fire.

If Smith reads the comments on the CC forum he might lose his temper and slap Kitty again but this time around we'll be for what reason. 😟

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Kitty joue avec le feu.

Si Smith lit les commentaires du forum CC il risque de perdre son sang-froid et de gifler Kitty une nouvelle fois mais cette fois-ci nous serons pour quelle raison. 😟

Kitty is playing with fire.

If Smith reads the comments on the CC forum he might lose his temper and slap Kitty again but this time around we'll be for what reason. 😟

Indeed.He knows she talks with other dudes(or at least one dude),in the second video call he was in house and stayed all the time in bathroom till she finaly ended and called him,so i think he knows if not all that is going on at least a part of it.From someone that watch them very regulary for years..they look diferent sinse this last return.Time will tell what the hell will happen or not😅.Its curious to watch and see what will be next.

18 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Tout à fait J'ai moi aussi l'impression que Kitty est le genre de femme qui aime se faire entretenir par un homme et ce n'est pas avec le salaire de Smith qui fait coiffeur à domicile à temps partiel qui peut lui suffire.

Smith devrait se méfier il ne faut pas laisser ce genre de relation s'installer car elle pourrait partir à tout moment à près tout qu'est-ce qu'elle a à perdre si l'autre homme en face et riche

Absolutely I, too, have the impression that Kitty is the kind of woman who likes to be serviced by a man and it is not with the salary of Smith doing a part-time home hairdresser that can be enough for her.

Smith should be careful not to let this kind of relationship set in as she could leave at any time just about anything she has to lose if the other man opposite is rich.

You are way off base bro.