Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed.He knows she talks with other dudes(or at least one dude),in the second video call he was in house and stayed all the time in bathroom till she finaly ended and called him,so i think he knows if not all that is going on at least a part of it.From someone that watch them very regulary for years..they look diferent sinse this last return.Time will tell what the hell will happen or not😅.Its curious to watch and see what will be next.

Please consider her feelings when you post. 😉

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

In the talk with "sugar daddy" she tried to convince him to come see her,but he want the oposite..that she goes see him😔.She talked about her boyfriend(Smith)and from this specific talk she seems pretty open to try new things..she sayed would be hard to arrange a motive,reason for more vacations,or to go vactions..what i found even more strange is how Smith seems to be in knowlege of everything..could be a "sugar daddy" for both😅.

Unless it's a visa issue I can't see why he's not on the next plane to Czechia, who needs to be convinced to come see Kitty?? Maybe he's just bullshitting. 

If she is doing it on camera Smith definitely knows because I can't imagine that she's the only one that reads CC and she's not stupid. Maybe that is why they fight all the time? Hmmm very strange these two.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AntEater said:

Unless it's a visa issue I can't see why he's not on the next plane to Czechia, who needs to be convinced to come see Kitty?? Maybe he's just bullshitting. 

If she is doing it on camera Smith definitely knows because I can't imagine that she's the only one that reads CC and she's not stupid. Maybe that is why they fight all the time? Hmmm very strange these two.

"If she is doing it on cams smith definitely knows",agree maybe he doesnt know to all "extend" but he knows at least that she is talking with other dudes in some "more than just friends way",indeed sometimes is very strange in this two sinse their return.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

"If she is doing it on cams smith definitely knows",agree maybe he doesnt know to all "extend" but he knows at least that she is talking with other dudes in some "more than just friends way",indeed sometimes is very strange in this two sinse their return.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

• Haha 1

I think this is nothing serious. she is just doing this to attract some interest and views. 😃  for the last conversation she could not place herself and her phone closer to camera to make sure we can clearly hear what's being said, she even repeated the guys' name as if she has just met him (she is trying to introduce him to us)  😂  and they don't really have anything to say to each other, they talk about the same things over and over again.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think this is nothing serious. she is just doing this to attract some interest and views. 😃  for the last conversation she could not place herself and her phone closer to camera to make sure we can clearly hear what's being said, she even repeated the guys' name as if she has just met him (she is trying to introduce him to us)  😂  and they don't really have anything to say to each other, they talk about the same things over and over again.  

I mean for atract viewers etc wouldnt be just easier to be more time naked and even have sex from time to time(been weeks sinse last time they did it in house) instead of arraging this crazy "plot" of sugar daddy and betrail stuff.From what i seen sinse their return kitty actualy talk more with those dudes(or maybe its just one)in a couple hours than she talks with smith in a month😅.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I mean for atract viewers etc wouldnt be just easier to be more time naked and even have sex from time to time(been weeks sinse last time they did it in house) instead of arraging this crazy "plot" of sugar daddy and betrail stuff.From what i seen sinse their return kitty actualy talk more with those dudes(or maybe its just one)in a couple hours than she talks with smith in a month😅.

It would, and it would be much more interesting to us than talking to a dude on the phone who probably is not going to appear on cameras ever 😃  

more nudity & sex would be better plus if she could invite some interesting guests to her apartment that would be interesting too. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1