Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It would, and it would be much more interesting to us than talking to a dude on the phone who probably is not going to appear on cameras ever 😃  

more nudity & sex would be better plus if she could invite some interesting guests to her apartment that would be interesting too. 

Couldnt agree more.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

😁,Great plot to fallow,only thing missing to make it more interesting is sex.tumbling persian cat GIF

Funny it's the couples that look like they have sex all the time and put a lot of effort into being sexy that don't have a lot of sex, while couples you don't even want to picture having sex are freaks. These two aren't even very affectionate with each other most of the time, the occasional foot scratch does it for them 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think this is nothing serious. she is just doing this to attract some interest and views. 😃  for the last conversation she could not place herself and her phone closer to camera to make sure we can clearly hear what's being said, she even repeated the guys' name as if she has just met him (she is trying to introduce him to us)  😂  and they don't really have anything to say to each other, they talk about the same things over and over again.  

Yh I think it's probably a set-up too, like that time she had Smith's friend touch her boobs right in front of the kitchen cams after everyone on here kept saying that she should fuck him behind Smith's back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glenn w said:

Excuse my ignorance, do they have room without a camera?, to me they at times seem to disappear off camera but have left the apartment

1 hour ago, glenn w said:

haven't 

If you look at the camera in the hallway, you see three doors, the one on the right is the one leading to the bathroom, the one in the middle is the one where there is the washing machine, no camera
And the one on the left is the one that gives to the toilet, no camera either

• Like 1