Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

tengo membresia hasta el 21 , acabo de darme de baja , la verdad que es tan aburrido , menos momentos muy puntuales de visitas de amigos y poco mas , siempre es mas de lo mismo , que lejos de aquellos años que habían 15 apartamentos y siempre habia algo que ver en alguno , hoy dia lo mas interesante es cuando viene la chica de la limpieza a casa de masha , hasta eso hemos llegado , ire visitando el foro por si hay alguna novedad cosa que dudo .

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AntEater said:

I wouldn't knock Eliska and Pepik, to me, they seem to be slowly blossoming, getting more and more comfortable with the cameras and not going on vacation as much.

Oh isn't that wonderful. Getting more comfortable with the cameras and it's only taken them about 4 months to do so.

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2020 at 8:07 PM, ddhm said:

As I have said , we as viewers don’t know what we want 😊 When friends visit , then there are complains that they don’t respect the rules for the COVID -19 , when they don’t , they are unsocial 😊 When there’s sex , it isn’t enough for an apartment to be interesting 😊 When there’s not , it is a boring apartment . 

Every tenant , couples , singles , GOV / COV , they are unique individuals and everyone has its own way of participating at this project . I have said it again and I need as it seems to repeat , for whoever isn’t enjoying what it is presented , stop paying and just watch Netflix or anything that pleases you but RLC 😊

This couple slowly , despite the loneliness they have and not the socializing like Carla and Yanai for example  , they provide something different and they have for sure improved and the potential lols quite promise in my humble opinion 😇

"And they have for sure improved",could desagree more,watched them in first house,then in this one first time..now in this return..and is their worse "version" ever,they look very bored,sex once a month(that doesnt last even 5min),this time no family staying,nothing.They are at same level as rlc of nowdays..very low.

On 10/27/2020 at 9:18 PM, StnCld316 said:

Actually there is nothing on RLC's Website that obligates any Tenant to have sex.  If you see them having sex then it's the luck of the draw of being in the right place at the right time.

Didny sayed anyone is onligates to have sex in rlc at all.Its just what i enjoy to watch,same regard they arent obligated to have guests visiting or family and i like to watch it.Personal tastes.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

"And they have for sure improved",could desagree more,watched them in first house,then in this one first time..now in this return..and is their worse "version" ever,they look very bored,sex once a month(that doesnt last even 5min),this time no family staying,nothing.They are at same level as rlc of nowdays..very low.

It is a misunderstanding ze81 and it is actually my mistake as I followed another comment which was referring to Eliska and Pepik and my comment was for them two 😬