Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

Westerday kitty took shower and then was some time naked in front if cams,very close view of her breats and i tried to see the breasts implants cirurgy marks but nothing,you can like more or less of the shapes(personaly i think they look great)but we cant deny it was a very well done cirurgy,she is as git,skinny as Nelly,Masha but inbyhis two they git pretty large cuts marks under breasts.No bad at all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Westerday kitty took shower and then was some time naked in front if cams,very close view of her breats and i tried to see the breasts implants cirurgy marks but nothing,you can like more or less of the shapes(personaly i think they look great)but we cant deny it was a very well done cirurgy,she is as git,skinny as Nelly,Masha but inbyhis two they git pretty large cuts marks under breasts.No bad at all.

It was a well done surgery and I imagine it may be helping her career.

• Upvote 1