Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I like the new cc style,even the info in left side.Giving a lot of info but still mantaining it clean style.Whowever was in charge did a good job(in my taste of course).Only one critic about it,the basic cc users cant correct,change their post after posting anymore..that sucks.

I don't like all the info cluttering up the page on the right side.  I wish that was gone and I wish the new upgrade would have brought back the chimes.  Other than that and the fact you can't edit a post, it's OK.  Test

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't like all the info cluttering up the page on the right side.  I wish that was gone and I wish the new upgrade would have brought back the chimes.  Other than that and the fact you can't edit a post, it's OK.  Test

The three dots at the top right of the post gives you the option to edit.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can edit a post...Click on the 3 dots at the top and it gives you the option...

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The three dots at the top right of the post gives you the option to edit.

Yes lol, right after I posted my reply to Ze81, I noticed those 3 dots and clicked on them and low and behold there was an edit function.  One thing I did notice was that after I edited my post by adding the word Test to the end of it, it moved my post to the next post in line or most current post I should have said.  At any rate, thank you and Naga for telling us computer challenged people that we can edit our posts.  I appreciate the help Ash!!

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

I like the new cc style,even the info in left side.Giving a lot of info but still mantaining it clean style.Whowever was in charge did a good job(in my taste of course).Only one critic about it,the basic cc users cant correct,change their post after posting anymore..that sucks.

You can still edit your post. In the top right corner of comment is 3 Dots. Click those dots and that's where all the things a Member can do with their comment.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You can still edit your post. In the top right corner of comment is 3 Dots. Click those dots and that's where all the things a Member can do with their comment.

Thanks,i notice it after and edited my post.Then no negative points regard the new look of site,looks more clean and modern.

• Upvote 1