Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

11 minutes ago, Plcgillet said:

Est-ce juste moi ou ce gars est-il toujours remarquablement indifférent à Kitty? Elle semble constamment essayer d'attirer son attention, dansant de manière séduisante dans presque tous les vêtements, et tout ce qu'il veut faire est de regarder son téléphone.

Elle se balade devant lui nus presque tous les jours alors il n'a plus de désir s'est devenu habituel pour lui de toute façon il sait qu'il peut la baiser quand il veut

She walks in front of him naked almost every day so he no longer has any desire has become habitual for him anyway he knows he can fuck her whenever he wants

Quand je les regarde j'ai l'impression de voir Leora et Paul

When I look at them I feel like I see Leora and Paul

26 minutes ago, Plcgillet said:

Is it just me or is this guy always remarkably uninterested in Kitty? She seems to be constantly trying to get his attention, dancing seductively in hardly any clothing, and all he wants to do is stare into his phone.

I would be fucking this girl all the time. She is smoking hot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Elle se balade devant lui nus presque tous les jours alors il n'a plus de désir s'est devenu habituel pour lui de toute façon il sait qu'il peut la baiser quand il veut

She walks in front of him naked almost every day so he no longer has any desire has become habitual for him anyway he knows he can fuck her whenever he wants

Quand je les regarde j'ai l'impression de voir Leora et Paul

When I look at them I feel like I see Leora and Paul

In all honesty I feel that's not a fair comparison, because Leora routinely bated, therefore it was no need for her to chase Paul, and yes she did fulfilled her wifely duties, rather it was being playful around him or just having sex with him,  all of this was never done to feel satisfied, because she would do that for herself on a regular basis, but as far as Kitty, she needs her husband for a sexual fulfillment, because she does nothing about it for herself... as always my disclaimer is, 'this is only my opinion'

4 hours ago, Plcgillet said:

Is it just me or is this guy always remarkably uninterested in Kitty? She seems to be constantly trying to get his attention, dancing seductively in hardly any clothing, and all he wants to do is stare into his phone.

It is more complicated than that i assure you, as t is in real life.