Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

I dont know what hapenned to them😔.They seem desisterested and bored sinse they returned(specialy smith),just like motel couple looks(when they care to check in motel),first time k&s were really good,second time they also good,this time they seem distant and not staying much in house.Think they probrably werent expecting to be called by rlc again and maybe they prefer to do their lifes without cams.I love to have kitty in cams again but something is diferent this time.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

I dont know what hapenned to them😔.They seem desisterested and bored sinse they returned(specialy smith),just like motel couple looks(when they care to check in motel),first time k&s were really good,second time they also good,this time they seem distant and not staying much in house.Think they probrably werent expecting to be called by rlc again and maybe they prefer to do their lifes without cams.I love to have kitty in cams again but something is diferent this time.

Perhaps you would know more about this subject if you listened to me.

• Upvote 1