Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

This two are exactly the oposite of Carla return..Carla this time(with the fantastic help of Yanai)was a great surprise(mainky during all this 2020),more fun,active,sexy..wonderfull surprise..now this two..worst return i see(well maybe Steve was even worst😅),they look bored as hell,no sex life,just eat and eat and dog.I was big "fan" of kitty surprised to see this failure(in my tastes).Almost feel they are in competition with their pals E&P to be as boring and shallow as possible.

On 10/26/2020 at 10:40 PM, Mark Thompson said:

With all the mean and hateful attacks upon their arrival (especial to Smith I am sure!!  Turned Kitty Off ...Her fuck you poster to the camera and no activity since ...lots of normal nudity now purposefully  covered up.....

guarantee the hatred comments  ruined our experience of the free spreading  Kitty .... I am so pissed about the attacks and I believed just ruined and soured this visit ..... Opinions can fuck off if they are hate filled and these idiots don't see how they ruin it for other accepting and tolerent fans.....  just ruined this mood of Kitty... she was an amazing spreader and show girl...kitchen table close to camera...unbelievable shows, that round cushion floor pillow to get closer to the camera than the too far away couch....she taught sweet hot ULYANA those tricks ...and now ZERO....  THESE NEGATIVE OPINIONS JUST DON'T MATTER... YOU MEAN , BORED, HATEFUL, NEGATIVE ASSHOLES WITH YOUR IDIOTIC OPINIONS do not matter....  

You have no idea how close to the truth you are.

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2020 at 11:32 AM, ze81 said:

I like kitty a lottt,but if they are pissed and dont like what some people say of them and dont want to do stuff in cams anymore then better just leave.No way this two onky have sex one time per month,they obviously doing it outside.Gona just remember again,topic name says all..created to recieve all type of opinions.If they are that unhappy then maybe just leave.

Perhaps instead of speculation you should realize you are not happy with the woman and go elsewhere.

• Upvote 2