Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Seemed somewhat strange that Malia returned earlier after being away for two days, but ended up leaving again after only several hours and while it was a little after the middle of the night there. I hope everything is alright for her. 

I also thought it strange that Malia would leave around 1; am after being away for two nights. I noticed Leora and Malia seemed to be avoiding each other and staying in their own rooms most of the time. I also hope everything is alright between the two of them.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2020 at 2:22 AM, jetlag8 said:

I also thought it strange that Malia would leave around 1; am after being away for two nights. I noticed Leora and Malia seemed to be avoiding each other and staying in their own rooms most of the time. I also hope everything is alright between the two of them.

she got a booty call it happens a lot lately

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

she got a booty call it happens a lot lately

No, she is actually going for a run , she even sets her alarm to go off around 2am. (check replay monday night / 15th on replay at  2am in leora bedroom. )  it has been very hot there since last week , earlier  when leora went for her run on monday afternoon  she felt she got burnt on the face , and asked  malia if she had any cream she could use.  (14.56 ) 

on monday night malia  cut short her run  as she got scared while out when someone surprised her somehow.  She  wears an ankle support  now as she has a weak ankle and it aches after her run. 

Last week she was leaving the apartment late at night to give  leora privacy on all her phone calls she  was making. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

No, she is actually going for a run , she even sets her alarm to go off around 2am. (check replay monday night / 15th on replay at  2am in leora bedroom. )  it has been very hot there since last week , earlier  when leora went for her run on monday afternoon  she felt she got burnt on the face , and asked  malia if she had any cream she could use.  (14.56 ) 

on monday night malia  cut short her run  as she got scared while out when someone surprised her somehow.  She  wears an ankle support  now as she has a weak ankle and it aches after her run. 

Last week she was leaving the apartment late at night to give  leora privacy on all her phone calls she  was making. 

leora was looking over the balcony for her last night, was she watching her run

• Like 2