Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

just so you know the girls talk about the state of the toilets and what you have to do alot  when out ,   thats why leora also come back 2 times to go toilet 2 saturdays ago.. 

both girls  have  always popped back in for toilet breaks. 

today malia has been complaining about stomach cramps , and they went to the pharmacy for both of them. 

she did the same thing monday night as well,

7 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

just so you know the girls talk about the state of the toilets and what you have to do alot  when out ,   thats why leora also come back 2 times to go toilet 2 saturdays ago.. 

both girls  have  always popped back in for toilet breaks. 

today malia has been complaining about stomach cramps , and they went to the pharmacy for both of them. 

I don't understand Russian so i have no idea what they saying, I was responding to Wooders comment on how she blows her nose in the sink

and his opinion on a possible  reason. Shes doing it more over the last couple of weeks hope it's only a bad habit but it is disgusting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

I don't understand Russian so i have no idea what they saying, I was responding to Wooders comment on how she blows her nose in the sink

and his opinion on a possible  reason. Shes doing it more over the last couple of weeks hope it's only a bad habit but it is disgusting.

im glad u have noticed also, and it was 3 pitstops not 2 lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt say a cokehead but the last couple of weeks shes been totally different

There is no possibility of Leora tolerating drug taking that’s for certain...Whereas Leora has always shown impeccable social graces it hasn’t always been the case with her companions.....Clearing the nose as Malia does is not very nice at all, especially for a lady...more for footballers , in certain areas of England it’s called “ The farmers blow “ ...Disgusting habit, especially on camera.....But just my opinion.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There is no possibility of Leora tolerating drug taking that’s for certain...Whereas Leora has always shown impeccable social graces it hasn’t always been the case with her companions.....Clearing the nose as Malia does is not very nice at all, especially for a lady...more for footballers , in certain areas of England it’s called “ The farmers blow “ ...Disgusting habit, especially on camera.....But just my opinion.

so why does she need to do it especially after spending 30 mins outside and 3 times

1 minute ago, John the Baptist said:

Just goes to show that these girls are only human...

Lol, With respect John, it doesn’t prove they are “ only human “ It proves that this particular one lacks social graces..IMO

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so why does she need to do it especially after spending 30 mins outside and 3 times

I don’t imagine Leora would be too impressed to be walking down the road with a girl who stops and empties her “snot box“ with a farmers blow....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t imagine Leora would be too impressed to be walking down the road with a girl who stops and empties her “snot box“ with a farmers blow....

if she is doing coke its only just started and its down to her boyfriend

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s apparent that I’m not a “ Fan “ of Malia, therefor I’m in the wrong thread.....Later!

• Like 2