Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Just now, Nicholas said:

So glad that Malia returned to the apartment safe and sound and apparently well earlier there, since it appeared that she spent more time away from the apartment over this past weekend than apparently she has since she first arrived there.

It's always good when they arrive safe

38 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Loving the new hair colour for malia.  

Oh, did she get a new hair color ? Apparently I missed noticing it before they left the apartment again since they left together shortly after her arrival.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh, did she get a new hair color ? Apparently I missed noticing it before they left the apartment again since they left together shortly after her arrival.

The hilights and colouring both Leora and Malia have done look very nice on both of them. It is a big improvement over the braids they did to their hair a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The hilights and colouring both Leora and Malia have done look very nice on both of them. It is a big improvement over the braids they did to their hair a couple of weeks ago.

yes it is, they have used a new person for the highlights and colouring this time .

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes, I now have finally had a chance to notice Malia's newer hair color look. You are right. She does look really good with the new look, and she and her friend Leora both do with their new hair color looks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Malia..Malia, my dear sweet Malia. I hope you are breathing and resting well with your head covered with pillows. 

I never could stand to sleep that way although I like it pitch black when sleep which is a challenge when you work second shift.

• Like 3