Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It's official, between the Panda and Malia is love.

She's given it a good home! It was heading out of Leora's life.

• 2 weeks later...

Malia, I'm talking directly to you.

What's stopping you from being more sexy while bating Leora. Leora isn't pushing your hand away or stopping you sucking her boobs. I understand your not a lesbian but maybe it you think what would a man do. This would help you take it to the next level.

Good luck Malia, I'm rooting for you to succeed.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia, I'm talking directly to you.

What's stopping you from being more sexy while bating Leora. Leora isn't pushing your hand away or stopping you sucking her boobs. I understand your not a lesbian but maybe it you think what would a man do. This would help you take it to the next level.

Good luck Malia, I'm rooting for you to succeed.

I'm not speaking on the Little Star's behalf(!), But, if we know anything about Leora after all these years, it's this - And I think it pretty much answers your question (Sadly in this case).....

Whatever happens with Leora, is down to Leora.

Malia was as close as she could get tonight to 'Crossing the line', but it was never going 'further'. Ground rules must be in place, and always have been. That's as i see it. Who knows if, why, when.....But for now? What we see is what we get.

Perhaps! 😄

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm not speaking on the Little Star's behalf(!), But, if we know anything about Leora after all these years, it's this - And I think it pretty much answers your question (Sadly in this case).....

Malia was as close as she could get tonight to 'Crossing the line', but it was never going 'further'. Ground rules must be in place, and always have been. That's as i see it. Who knows if, why, when.....But for now? What we see is what we get.

Perhaps! 😄

After watching Leora for nearing eight years I understand that. But this is why it's Malia whom has to take it to the next level. No use waiting for Leora, it's up to Malia to push it further than Leroa would like.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

After watching Leora for nearing eight years I understand that. But this is why it's Malia whom has to take it to the next level. No use waiting for Leora, it's up to Malia to push it further than Leroa would like.

Ahh! That's the key part. Is it worth risking? Think, what if it was not appreciated, and actually caused an argument, embarrassment? It's all well, us fans wanting more, but they are friends who wouldn't risk throwing it all away for the sake of that would they? Only being straight thinking here.

If Malia ever wanted more, and i think at times she would, then she could do one simple thing beforehand in private - Ask.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ahh! That's the key part. Is it worth risking? Think, what if it was not appreciated, and actually caused an argument, embarrassment? It's all well, us fans wanting more, but they are friends who wouldn't risk throwing it all away for the sake of that would they? Only being straight thinking here.

If Malia ever wanted more, and i think at times she would, then she could do one simple thing beforehand in private - Ask.

Fun to watch and the fan base would lap it up. The worst that could happen is Leora might need a new phone 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Fun to watch and the fan base would lap it up. The worst that could happen is Leora might need a new phone 🤣

She may go for it then, thinking "Well, it was broken anyway, what does it matter!" 😆

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Perhaps! 😄

Leora and Malia are friends of long standing as most of us are aware...IMHO what they do together in the bedroom is nothing more than a commercial venture between two savvy business women, presenting their " goodies " in the most advantageous manner they can, you can look and hope they will go further than the agreed occasional mutual masturbation, but you will still be hoping in a years time....Nothing at all wrong with that, each to their own way off life and own way of spending their own money.

Malia is never going to " Cross the line ", the reason being that they don't have to...as long as they have folks spellbound with expectations of seeing more they will just continue in the same manner.

There is genuine friendship between L and M but this shouldn't be confused with love in the bedroom....The day they start kissing each other in the bedroom, kitchen, living room and perhaps letting their fingers genuinely go further with exploration of each others bodies is the day that people can possibly state they have love .At the moment they don't even say goodbye to each other when they go out separately.😁

Your last word " Perhaps! " is the magic ingredient that keeps people watching....and will still be watching as long as the two girls wish.😉

Enjoy it for what it is, don't expect anything other than what you are getting currently, and you will not therefore be disappointed.

SG..This is a general comment, not specifically directed toward you.😇

• Upvote 3