Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

malia is making the effort to look good for her dates whilst leora just slings  on jeans and tshirt lol

Yes you are right Malia her appearance has changed to smartly dressed.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

it seems to be working seeing as shes been out every night bar 1 since last saturday

Hopefully she finds what's she's looking for.

• Like 1

If Malia is smart (and I hope that she is), then she should not go near, or touch anyone who seem to have a persistent cough or fever for the next fourteen days. Employment situations, (especially those involving "shows" with another person, who appears to have continuously disregarded internationally accepted healthcare advice) or, who is perhaps being intentionally negligent, should not be a reason to put one's own personal health at risk.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, philo said:

If Malia is smart (and I hope that she is), then she should not go near, or touch anyone who seem to have a persistent cough or fever for the next fourteen days. Employment situations, (especially those involving "shows" with another person, who appears to have continuously disregarded internationally accepted healthcare advice) or, who is perhaps being intentionally negligent, should not be a reason to put one's own personal health at risk.

A very good post philo. I saw something on the news yesterday that said people were getting covid-19 from having sex. The virus is transferred through kissing and touching. I will admit that is something I never thought of and it is something people should be aware of and be careful who they are with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1