Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

A very good post philo. I saw something on the news yesterday that said people were getting covid-19 from having sex. The virus is transferred through kissing and touching. I will admit that is something I never thought of and it is something people should be aware of and be careful who they are with.

Thanks. Yes, the exchange of ANY bodily fluid can effect transmission.

• Like 1

Not sure why Malia seems to be applying what appears to be some of the same honey looking skin treatment on her legs once again especially considering the reaction or effects it apparently had on her legs the last time her and her friend both did it just last week.     

On 9/7/2020 at 5:53 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Just watched the replay of Malia batting in the bathroom. Very nice

Hmm, missed that. Was she practicing her swing motions by chance mate ? After all, the bathroom is kind of small to be swinging a bat. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i hope malia hasnt been snorting cocaine these last couple of nights coz the way she cleans her nose out when she has a pitstop suggests she has

Seriously...does she really appear to be a cokehead to you...? 😏

It is disgusting, but I've seen a few RLC girls do that...:sick:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i hope malia hasnt been snorting cocaine these last couple of nights coz the way she cleans her nose out when she has a pitstop suggests she has

I made a comment on Fan Page Leora today didn't think anything only  bad hygiene  but now I wonder 2 pit stops tonight ???

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Ste said:

I made a comment on Fan Page Leora today didn't think anything only  bad hygiene  but now I wonder 2 pit stops tonight ???

just so you know the girls talk about the state of the toilets and what you have to do alot  when out ,   thats why leora also come back 2 times to go toilet 2 saturdays ago.. 

both girls  have  always popped back in for toilet breaks. 

today malia has been complaining about stomach cramps , and they went to the pharmacy for both of them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

just so you know the girls talk about the state of the toilets and what you have to do alot  when out ,   thats why leora also come back 2 times to go toilet 2 saturdays ago.. 

both girls  have  always popped back in for toilet breaks. 

today malia has been complaining about stomach cramps , and they went to the pharmacy for both of them. 

Can't say I blame them, either, especially with Covid still around and hygiene so important.

• Like 2