Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think this page should be renamed to the

"THROW UNWARRANTED SHIT AT MALIA BECAUSE SHE MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF LEORA'S PROBLEMS IN LIFE, AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY AND SO CALM ALL ALONE, ALL SUMMER LONG WITHOUT HER" PAGE.

ffs. This girl cannot win.

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

"THROW UNWARRANTED SHIT AT MALIA BECAUSE SHE MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF LEORA'S PROBLEMS IN LIFE, AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY AND SO CALM ALL ALONE, ALL SUMMER LONG WITHOUT HER" PAGE.

Yes thats sounds about come on leora you are winning 😁😁😁😁

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

SG....You are letting it get at you again...Relax for fucks sake, not everyone will have the same opinion as you....Go with the flow, all a matter of opinions.

You think what you think and allow others to think what they think.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

J, i am just trying to be fair! 

Come on, i don't like the idea of seeing her alone, with no one to talk to and nothing to do day after day, which is what would happen. It's not about "I have a different opinion" or "I like Leora" "I like Malia", it's the fact that Malia gets crap for no or very little reason. She HAS been needed there by Leora FOR COMPANY - And that to me is THE most important aspect! 

I have the upmost respect for you, and you know this, but the stuff that she gets, when i can see FOR SURE that Leora looks lost without her, well, i just don't think it's fair.

And seeing Leora prowling around day after day, bored all summer long, waiting to talk to one of just two people of the phone, wouldn't have been a nice sight. If Leora gets shit thrown at her, enough people jump to her defence, so why shouldn't Malia get the same protection?

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

J, i am just trying to be fair! 

Come on, i don't like the idea of seeing her alone, with no one to talk to and nothing to do day after day, which is what would happen. It's not about "I have a different opinion" or "I like Leora" "I like Malia", it's the fact that Malia gets crap for no or very little reason. She HAS been needed there by Leora FOR COMPANY - And that to me is THE most important aspect! 

I have the upmost respect for you, and you know this, but the stuff that she gets, when i can see FOR SURE that Leora looks lost without her, well, i just don't think it's fair.

And seeing Leora prowling around day after day, bored all summer long wouldn't have been a nice sight. If Leora gets shit thrown at her, enough people jump to her defence, so why shouldn't Malia get the same protection?

It's all a matter of how different people interpret different scenarios.

You see Malia as a welcome asset in the apartment, I on the other hand see her as a hindrance, not so much as she was but still a hindrance....You see her as having added to the dynamics of the apartment, I on the other hand see her as taking things away.....Just a different viewpoint.

You find her interesting, I see her as dull.

But what I do know is that if Malia left the project tomorrow, then you and some other guys would probably still watch the apartment...Whereas if Leora left tomorrow I would imagine plenty of guys would not make that apartment their first port of call. 

But if Leora is happy with the situation then that's all that matters....We are merely guests invited to view.🙃

Don't be bothered about what others think mate, it's what you think that matters.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's all a matter of how different people interpret different scenarios.

You see Malia as a welcome asset in the apartment, I on the other hand see her as a hindrance, not so much as she was but still a hindrance....You see her as having added to the dynamics of the apartment, I on the other hand see her as taking things away.....Just a different viewpoint.

You find her interesting, I see her as dull.

But what I do know is that if Malia left the project tomorrow, then you and some other guys would probably still watch the apartment...Whereas if Leora left tomorrow I would imagine plenty of guys would not make that apartment their first port of call. 

But if Leora is happy with the situation then that's all that matters....We are merely guests invited to view.🙃

Don't be bothered about what others think mate, it's what you think that matters.

I understand completely what you are saying, and i know why some don't find her interesting. But what she and Leora have has worked for the apartment, and i am sure it has helped dramatically in views instead of it being only one on her own all year.

Would i still watch? Depends. If it continued with Leora was alone every day, week after week, month after month, then probably not. It would not be a nice sight for me, because i know for fact she needs company. Even after a couple of nights, she looks bored and lost. 

If Leora didn't want her there, or felt their relationship wasn't cool, she would have damn well by now done something about it! Malia may not be able to return home, but she could leave the apartment if it was deemed necessary. So if she is still there, a lot of that is down to Leora.

Of course a big reason why it's popular is what has been going on between them, but regardless of that, she HAS needed her there, certainly in the last few weeks. I don't need anyone to try and tell me otherwise - I know. I know what i see and hear. I read body language very well. And i just feel that the bigger picture should be looked at, and that is simple - Forget rlc, me, you and every other viewer. 

How would it affect Leora? THAT is what matters. And right this minute, Malia is much more of a help than a hindrance to her.

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I understand completely what you are saying, and i know why some don't find her interesting. But what she and Leora have has worked for the apartment, and i am sure it has helped dramatically in views instead of it being only one on her own all year.

Would i still watch? Depends. If it continued with Leora was alone every day, week after week, month after month, then probably not. It would not be a nice sight for me, because i know for fact she needs company. Even after a couple of nights, she looks bored and lost. 

If Leora didn't want her there, or felt their relationship wasn't cool, she would have damn well by now done something about it! Malia may not be able to return home, but she could leave the apartment if it was deemed necessary. So if she is still there, a lot of that is down to Leora.

Of course a big reason why it's popular is what has been going on between them, but regardless of that, she HAS needed her there, certainly in the last few weeks. I don't need anyone to tell me otherwise, i know what i see and hear. I read body language very well. And i just feel that the bigger picture should be looked at, and that is simple - Forget rlc, me, you and every other viewer. 

How would it affect Leora? THAT is what matters. And right this minute, Malia is much more of a help than a hindrance to her.

Perhaps, perhaps not......Again, only Leora knows what is factual.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps, perhaps not......Again, only Leora knows what is factual.

You're right. Let's leave it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

È vero che è ancora presto per il coprifuoco lì a Praga ma Malia non è ancora tornata...

Che RLC si sia sbagliato su la data? 

You should know by now in RLC Bizzaro world, nothing makes sense! Whatever happens, happens!