Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, panomies said:

Very familiar situation. Ever since the home in Krasnojarsk, Leora has cleaned the rooms when she is menstruating. 
Malia must do the same. Stay tuned, the rooms are cleaned once a month!

Sorry to correct you sir,they clean the apartment every week and help each other.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Esatto. 

Leora ha cambiato le coperte sabato passato e oggi le ha cambiate di nuovo dopo soli 4 giorni. 

And I think I know why she does it.Because as they always lays in her bed almost every night the sheet gets dirtier faster,with sweat and

cum and lube,didn´t you see the spot on Leora´s side.So it´s a sanitary thing too.

• Like 5

My wishes for Malia for 2021 will just be to finally develop her own character and personality , start going slowly away from Leora’s shadow and start doing things more often for herself and not  always depending on Leora . 

Whatever needed to be learned , it has been done I believe . It is time for her to step up and start slowly having a life a lot of herself and doing things that will please her without expecting Leora’s permission or keep on hiding behind the up and down mood of Leora . 

There’s no need to prove that friends will always be friends , I  just really hope that she is detached at a bigger range from her depending on Leora and sign as expected . And to add the last comment about it , it was only once that I personally saw her doing so , about a month ago and on a Sunday when she was back from her friend and Leora had her issues and asked her to go out together for a coffee and she said that she would prefer staying home .. I don’t know if it has been another time that she denied anything to the boss .

Let’s hope in general for a more active and not so moody at times apartment and the best is yet to come 😎

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

My wishes for Malia for 2021 will just be to finally develop her own character and personality , start going slowly away from Leora’s shadow and start doing things more often for herself and not  always depending on Leora . 

Whatever needed to be learned , it has been done I believe . It is time for her to step up and start slowly having a life a lot of herself and doing things that will please her without expecting Leora’s permission or keep on hiding behind the up and down mood of Leora . 

There’s no need to prove that friends will always be friends , I  just really hope that she is detached at a bigger range from her depending on Leora and sign as expected . And to add the last comment about it , it was only once that I personally saw her doing so , about a month ago and on a Sunday when she was back from her friend and Leora had her issues and asked her to go out together for a coffee and she said that she would prefer staying home .. I don’t know if it has been another time that she denied anything to the boss .

Let’s hope in general for a more active and not so moody at times apartment and the best is yet to come 😎

It should be remembered that she has seemed to be changing since around the 2nd to 3rd month after her arrival there. She is now not nearly as shy or bashful as she used to be before then and has seemed to become more open to showing more of her individual character and personality. Apparently, she may also have met some other folks there as well, and may have a boyfriend or may have some other different friends other than her close friend and roommate Leora and her friends, because she was leaving the apartment for two to three days or more around the weekends until recently. But, they are and have been close friends for quite some time, and I'm certain she realizes that even though it has been beneficial to both of them since her arrival there, she also realizes that if it was not for her friend, that it would not have been possible. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It should be remembered that she has seemed to be changing since around the 2nd to 3rd month after her arrival there. She is now not nearly as shy or bashful as she used to be before then and has seemed to become more open to showing more of her individual character and personality. Apparently, she may also have met some other folks there as well, and may have a boyfriend or may have some other different friends other than her close friend and roommate Leora and her friends, because she was leaving the apartment for two to three days or more around the weekends until recently. But, they are and have been close friends for quite some time, and I'm certain she realizes that even though it has been beneficial to both of them since her arrival there, she also realizes that if it was not for her friend, that it would not have been possible. 

I don’t doubt that she has changed than being the shy girl who joined in the beginning .. and as any other RLC tenant at any other apartment , by time she felt more comfortable and she is now a “ normal “ RLC participant .. 

My questioning comes to all the things she shares with Leora , her posing  at the cams , her dressing code , it is just a copy / paste in my eyes .. I don’t judge it or criticizing it as a negative thing , I am just expressing my wish to see her blossoming her own personality .. except if she always wants to be instructed for what , where and when by big sister girl and teacher / professor , Leora .. Perhaps it is difficult for me to explain it , I just let’s say hope that she “takes her own place “ in this apartment and do things by herself and not in a way “ be afraid “ of what Leora wants and needs at certain circumstances 

10 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

it.Because as they always lays in her bed almost every night the sheet gets dirtier faster,with sweat and

cum and lube,didn´t you see the spot on Leora´s side.So it´s a sanitary thing too.

Ma si è masturbata sabato passato, poi dopo aveva cambiato le coperte. Da sabato a ora a parte il massaggio con Malia (e avevano la coperta grigia) non avevano fatto niente. 

• Like 1

If you read this, Happy New Year Malia ! Not sure why you are at home unless it may be just that you prefer to be, but it would not be any bad idea if you were out and celebrating with some friend, bf, or friends. I hope you are home only because you prefer to be, and I would gladly be company to you there if I could.

• Like 2