Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Totally agree. In fact it was 2 weeks ago (?), i think, they hadn't seen each other for 2, 3 days, and soon were just curled up together watching the tablet. Ok, great viewing for us of course, but i could tell just from their body language - Malia with her head rested against Leora, who was stroking her hair as she did - The feeling portrayed was from both simply "I've really missed you"!

Let’s see how the following weeks will be , there’s good balance at the moment as it seems with outside of apartment life and inside for the girls , I have many times said that I don’t like that they are having so much time away without viewers being notified like other apartments do , I have also said that the possibilities are endless for subscribers and RLC as a business if this apartment becomes more social with the introduction of slight things happening outside ( friends , girlfriends , possibly their boys ) , then I can’t think of an apartment that it won’t skyrocket in popularity . 

But this is as it seems something that the girls want to keep for themselves at the moment , we need to respect and personally I hope they change their mind 😁😉 ( after of course any of their friends are willing to appear in front of cameras ) . 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Don't panic! She's only crying at the Drama on TV! 👍

She's also been watching documentaries on the Meat v. Veggie/Vegan trade, particular how animals are being treated, which also makes her upset as you can imagine. Studying online reports and documents on this too. 

She'll be back to normal in a while.....

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Keine Panik! Sie weint nur beim Drama im Fernsehen! 👍

Sie hat auch Dokumentarfilme über den Handel mit Fleisch gegen Veggie / Vegan gesehen, insbesondere darüber, wie Tiere behandelt werden, was sie auch verärgert, wie Sie sich vorstellen können. Studieren Sie auch dazu Online-Berichte und -Dokumente. 

If Leora is crying in her shirt and the shirt gets wet.....it get even better :biggrin: