Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 hours ago, DRO1 said:

Leora's money maker is always well groomed however, I never remember seeing her do any grooming. 

Can someone explain what room this operation is performed and at what frequency.  

Asking for a friend. 

I can tell you that all shaving is done in the toilet.

• Like 7

This is for leora only              till the moon  rise's and the sunshines  I will love you and everything between I am a former mister universe who is the envy of a lot of black men because of my endowment but I am very caring and I love animals l have been in love with you since I first saw you 7 years ago you are the fittest woman on the planet I adore you thank you for all you've done in the past you are helping the elderly.  love you    bye for now 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chris hillman said:

This is for leora only              till the moon  rise's and the sunshines  I will love you and everything between I am a former mister universe who is the envy of a lot of black men because of my endowment but I am very caring and I love animals l have been in love with you since I first saw you 7 years ago you are the fittest woman on the planet I adore you thank you for all you've done in the past you are helping the elderly.  love you    bye for now 

I hope this helps you -https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help/index.shtml

• Upvote 1