Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

You know the problem with your wrists it's called Wankers Doom my Doctor told me to change hands at 45 strokes.

38 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Thank you I'm trying that now.                I think you might be right changed hands at 40 getting  and its getting better

I have heard that there was a condition now being considered for research that has been being referred to as carpal wankers syndrome. Not sure whether or not it may actually be so, but for those with hand or wrist issues or concerns that consider themselves to wank alot, it might be something worth checking into. 🙂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have heard that there was a condition now being considered for research that has been being referred to as carpal wankers syndrome. Not sure whether or not it may actually be so, but for those with hand or wrist issues or concerns that consider themselves to wank alot, it might be something worth checking into. 🙂

Thanks for your help most welcome we should start an agony aunt topic for wankers 😀

27 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Thanks for your help most welcome we should start an agony aunt topic for wankers 😀

Yes, perhaps someone should start a more appropriate topic related to such matters since we are posting such matters here in what is the 'Fan Page Leora' topic thread after all.