Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

17 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Thanks guys but there's always hope after all I am the richest man in the world and with having the biggest dick ever and I don't pick my nose I might have chance.          Sorry doctor you said something

No girl wants a guy with broken wrists...

12 minutes ago, Ghost1234 said:

Even when she is sick, she has to go to work ... Yeah if you can call it a job, I would rather say a catastrophe for the respect of his own person ... Leora my angel, my pearl, my sweetheart, my living karma, my height of eroticism, my favorite seasoned actress, my daily stimulation not to say my ejaculation, what are you doing on the street or elsewhere in an enclosed place where the money flows freely ... moment only, only for a moment, you will quickly see your dismay cling to you like a leech refusing to drink your contaminated blood forever .... Come to Canada we are waiting for you ... Democracy, social justice, helping underprivileged people, helping women under the yoke of a pimp or a violent husband, in short, we are a democratic society,run by neoliberal people with their hearts in their hands ... It doesn't look like Eastern Europe at all, neither near nor far ... I love you and I am waiting for you ... With Malia if you want ... Paul and the dog later, but not too much ...

I think you´re in the wrong topic,please read what the topic says.Leora´s fan page and nothing else.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ghost1234 said:

Même malade elle est obligée d'aller travailler... Ouais si on peut appeler cela un travail, je dirais plutôt une catastrophe pour le respect de sa propre personne... Leora mon ange, ma perle, ma dulcinée, mon karma vivant, mon summum de l'érotisme, ma comédienne aguerrie préférée, ma stimulation quotidiennne pour ne pas dire mon éjaculation, qu'est-ce que tu fous sur la rue ou ailleurs dans un endroit clos ou les sous coulent à flot... Pour un moment seulement, seulement pour un moment, tu verras vite ton désarroi s'agripper à toi comme une sangsue refusant de boire ton sang contaminée  à jamais.... Viens au Canada nous t'attendons... La démocratie, la justice sociale, l'aide aux gens défavorisés, l'aide aux femmes sous le joug d'un souteneur ou encore d'un mari violent, bref, nous sommes une société démocrate, gérée par des néolibérales avec le coeur sur la main... Ça ne ressemble en rien, ni de près, ni de loin à l'Europe de l'Est... Je t'aime et je t'attends... Avec Malia si tu veux... Paul et le chien plus tard, mais pas trop.

Strangely enough, it seems not only unusual, but also somewhat odd as well that someone might would think or consider that some comments they made in a post was relevant enough to copy and paste the exact same post to 3 other different thread topics under the Leora, Malia thread topics listings such as was done with the post above. Not sure why there was some need felt to post the exact same post in 4 differently titled thread topics, especially since some of the comments do not seem related to the topic titled threads they were posted in. 😏  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Strangely enough, it seems not only unusual, but also somewhat odd as well that someone might think or consider that some comments they made in a post was relevant enough to copy and paste the exact same post to 3 other different thread topics under the Leora , Malia thread topics listings such as was done with the post above. Not sure why there was some need felt to post the exact same comments in 4 differently titled thread topics, especially since some of the comments do not seem related to the topic titled threads they were posted in. 😏  

Good point Nic

• Like 3
  • Confused 1