Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Neanche il tempo di scrivere che vedo Leora tornare, cambiarsi nuovamente mettendosi in jeans e t-shirt e uscire ancora. 

Donne... 

Edit: direi che è abbastanza certo che non sia uscita per un appuntamento visto che si è vestita come quasi tutti i giorni. 

Changed Back where she started really looking HOT!!  Leora is Leora no one like her got to Love her way Perfect .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Lol

Leora is back again and is dressing as before 🤣

It is likely that he will date Malia. 

she was moaning about the weather , when sun out it is nice , but gets cold when sun hides behind cloud, that's why she kept changing.   

She bought the same shorts for malia  when she went to the clothes store last night. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

she was moaning about the weather , when sun out it is nice , but gets cold when sun hides behind cloud, that's why she kept changing.   

She bought the same shorts for malia  when she went to the clothes store last night. 

Maybe she not 100% recovered Noticed she came in last night with a second pair.  Lots of girls dress the same now must be the new

fashion ? But Leora sure looked good

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ste said:

Maybe she not 100% recovered Noticed she came in last night with a second pair.  Lots of girls dress the same now must be the new

fashion ? But Leora sure looked good

Leora very pretty when she goes all out thats for sure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ste said:

Leora needs to see a doctor about that cough it's there too long now  looks like

she got rid of the head cold. And now Auntie has just arrived Take Care.

I agree with you it's really terrifying the cough. She shouldn't leave the house either. I hope she knows what she's doing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Earl said:

I agree with you it's really terrifying the cough. She shouldn't leave the house either. I hope she knows what she's doing.

I agree, why would you want to pass it on to her BF anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1