Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

36 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Paul is her ex-boyfriend from russia.They still have alot in common,not just the dog Eva.She helps him with his company.They talk almost every day

several times a day.

I didn't know it was Paul calling late at night.  I have been on here since 2015 and I am well aware of Paul.  Yes, I know they talk.  I just would like his calls to not interrupt other things.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Concour1 said:

I didn't know it was Paul calling late at night.  I have been on here since 2015 and I am well aware of Paul.  Yes, I know they talk.  I just would like his calls to not interrupt other things.

To be fair, they rarely speak this late. It's mostly during the daytime. If she is interrupted late, it's usually 'someone' else.

Just now, Concour1 said:

Haha,you never know with this woman,the time at his place should be 7:40 am.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Haha,you never know with this woman,the time at his place should be 7:40 am.

He's been up late recently, so i think his work hours are a bit all over the place right now. Plus Paul knows if she is going to call him, it's 'others' who suddenly call and interrupt her. She will have already known he was going to call as it would have been arranged earlier.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 hours and 17 minutes. Calm, contented and very, very happy. Plus another call an hour later.

No further questions Your Honour. Anything else that happens now with 'Anyone' else is clearly irellevant.

Leora’s big love in Russia , the person who makes her feel nice but she still chooses the life in Prague over him . 

A boyfriend who affects her nerves and makes her angry many times , a person who just gives her the feeling of not being alone in Prague and have someone else except Malia , he lives in Prague which is the place Leora wants to be .

A complicated story that will never end unless Leora faces the truth , become sincere and ultimately convince herself that she can’t play on two “ boards “ . 

There were talks that she wanted to bring Paul and show him Prague in the summer . I thought he has made it clear that he doesn’t want to leave the life he has in Russia . Why is she then insisting on a story that there’s no future also ? 

How many of us would have liked that Leora is our girlfriend and play with us so openly ? A boyfriend to which he lies and an ex that she stills keep around because ... well nobody knows , her life in Prague is what she wants . 

Leora is trapped , I hope she finds out what she wants soon . Otherwise the conflict comments from haters and worshipers / defenders will be increasing as the time passes by . I love to watch Leora who enjoys the connection with her fans and she is interested in what she does for a living and not a person who is taking advantage of the popularity she has gained and living a life based upon us and our monthly payment contribution by speaking on her phone , watching her tablet and smoking shisha . 

If we as fans are satisfied with this , I rest my case . And to catch any negative comments that maybe come , huge Leora fan here as I have said so many times and I am watching because of the hope that so many things change and not of the current provided content . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And this is Paul right now, well over an hour and still going!

If my maths are correct, and they are (!), since she came back from just 2 nights away in 3 weeks, she has had 8 calls, including making a wake up call, and a lengthy Skype call with Paul.

She's only spoken to her 'Ideal Man' once in the same time frame.....

True love never dies. And if i am totally honest, i really don't think either see themselves as an 'Ex'....

"Two nights away in three weeks"  That being the case there has been plenty of time for a mixture of action....Perhaps I missed it ? 🤣

Sorry SG! But I couldn't resist it........No good getting older and not getting cynical 😇

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Leora’s big love in Russia , the person who makes her feel nice but she still chooses the life in Prague over him . 

A boyfriend who affects her nerves and makes her angry many times , a person who just gives her the feeling of not being alone in Prague and have someone else except Malia , he lives in Prague which is the place Leora wants to be .

A complicated story that will never end unless Leora faces the truth , become sincere and ultimately convince herself that she can’t play on two “ boards “ . 

There were talks that she wanted to bring Paul and show him Prague in the summer . I thought he has made it clear that he doesn’t want to leave the life he has in Russia . Why is she then insisting on a story that there’s no future also ? 

How many of us would have liked that Leora is our girlfriend and play with us so openly ? A boyfriend to which he lies and an ex that she stills keep around because ... well nobody knows , her life in Prague is what she wants . 

Leora is trapped , I hope she finds out what she wants soon . Otherwise the conflict comments from haters and worshipers / defenders will be increasing as the time passes by . I love to watch Leora who enjoys the connection with her fans and she is interested in what she does for a living and not a person who is taking advantage of the popularity she has gained and living a life based upon us and our monthly payment contribution by speaking on her phone , watching her tablet and smoking shisha . 

If we as fans are satisfied with this , I rest my case . And to catch any negative comments that maybe come , huge Leora fan here as I have said so many times and I am watching because of the hope that so many things change and not of the current provided content . 

Well and sincerely written ddhm ,and a reasonable assesment of the current situation.....Although some folks may not agree with your sentiments.🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

ddhm, well written and I know how much work you put into it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Well and sincerely written ddhm ,and a reasonable assesment of the current situation.....Although some folks may not agree with your sentiments.🙂

I am just stating the facts without any speculations 😂 People that I like and care , the only think I wish and want to see them are just to be happy , this is only what matters  . And this girl here she has made hundreds or thousands of men ( perhaps women also ? ) happy , but this current image is a torture for her and ultimately for us in my humble opinion . I still pay to watch her because maybe she “ wakes up  “ . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

ddhm, well written and I know how much work you put into it.

Thank you Aussie , nothing more than thoughts written in a way that others can easily understand what I am trying to say and not becoming too confused with the use of English language ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:50 PM, Concour1 said:

Lately LEORA gets these calls when things are interesting in her bedroom between her and Malia.  These calls happen late in the evening right about the time things are getting interesting.  Who the hell is this Paul or someone else?

Good question. All I can say is that their timing couldn’t be any worse and they really derail the momentum and sensual mood between them. I think I will refer to that person as MK = Mood Killer, or BK = Boner Killer 🙃

• Haha 3