B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

3 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

I haven't been around for long, but what has changed in your attitude towards Irma?

She was a lot more friendly and engaging back when she first appeared, the type that was always encouraging to other women. Somebody else who knows what I'm talking about can maybe explain it better than me, but she came across as a very warm person. Now she just has a huge stick up her ass and acts like her shit doesn't stink. I think she got a massive ego.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She was a lot more friendly and engaging back when she first appeared, the type that was always encouraging to other women. Somebody else who knows what I'm talking about can maybe explain it better than me, but she came across as a very warm person. Now she just has a huge stick up her ass and acts like her shit doesn't stink. I think she got a massive ego.  And doesn't do guys.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She was a lot more friendly and engaging back when she first appeared, the type that was always encouraging to other women. Somebody else who knows what I'm talking about can maybe explain it better than me, but she came across as a very warm person. Now she just has a huge stick up her ass and acts like her shit doesn't stink. I think she got a massive ego.

I do not know if it the result of Covid or bad human resources planning but I've noticed over the past number of months a number of the girls just have not mixed in the apts to which they have been assigned.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sie war viel freundlicher und engagierter, als sie zum ersten Mal auftauchte, ein Typ, der andere Frauen immer ermutigte. Jemand anderes, der weiß, wovon ich spreche, kann es vielleicht besser erklären als ich, aber sie wirkte sehr warmherzig. Jetzt hat sie nur noch einen riesigen Stock im Arsch und tut so, als würde ihre Scheiße nicht stinken. Ich denke, sie hat ein massives Ego.

Thank you for your assessment.
My opinion on this is:
Anyone who does the "job" for so long is boring.
Everyone in the world of work feels that way.
But there are worse things about RLC too.
But it can also be private circumstances that caused Irma to have this feeling, which we probably all do not know. We can only hope that you are better off with a new addition.
Sorry for my bad English.

12 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Ich weiß nicht, ob es das Ergebnis von Covid oder einer schlechten Personalplanung ist, aber ich habe in den letzten Monaten festgestellt, dass einige der Mädchen die Wohnungen, denen sie zugewiesen wurden, einfach nicht gemischt haben.

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sie war viel freundlicher und engagierter, als sie zum ersten Mal auftauchte, ein Typ, der andere Frauen immer ermutigte. Jemand anderes, der weiß, wovon ich spreche, kann es vielleicht besser erklären als ich, aber sie wirkte sehr warmherzig. Jetzt hat sie nur noch einen riesigen Stock im Arsch und tut so, als würde ihre Scheiße nicht stinken. Ich denke, sie hat ein massives Ego.

I hope with today and the additions (whoever new or used) RLC gets out of the shit again.

Makes me and maybe other members smarter

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

My opinion on this is:
But it can also be private circumstances that caused Irma to have this feeling, which we probably all do not know. We can only hope that you are better off with a new addition.

This is the problem with all show girls. You realize pretty soon that they are not really involved emotionally.

Irma has been around for so long that more and more people realize how false she actually is. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

My opinion on this is:

Your english is fine.  Thank you for your thoughtful contributions.  Re Irma, very much so.  She is a long way from her family whom she is close to.  But this is probably the best of employment opportunities available to her.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is the problem with all show girls. You realize pretty soon that they are not really involved emotionally.

Irma has been around for so long that more and more people realize how false she actually is. 

two guys :dodgy:

• Haha 1