B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

I think we can all should give a big thanks to maxfactor for providing the entertainment in B1 tonight. Irma obviously read his idiotic comments about how I only dislike her because she doesn't do guys so she decided to bring a guy over to rectify that for me. Again, a huge thanks max!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think we can all should give a big thanks to maxfactor for providing the entertainment in B1 tonight. Irma obviously read his idiotic comments about how I only dislike her because she doesn't do guys so she decided to bring a guy over to rectify that for me. Again, a huge thanks max!

I do not know if Irma follows the comments but I do know a number of the tenants do.  Occasionally I've seen them with the screen on their tablets.   They probably get a free premium membership.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was probably borgan who suggested to her to do this

11 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I do not know if Irma follows the comments but I do know a number of the tenants do.  Occasionally I've seen them with the screen on their tablets.   They probably get a free premium membership.

1 or 2 have even posted on here in the past...

• Like 1