B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

We can all thank Dildo and company for this horse shit.  Remember that.  :dodgy:

If I could decide, probably none of these girls would be in cast. It would probably have cast some girls from spain, preferably with friends in the area and real life there.

It is important that the girls are ready to bring their real friends (also BF) to the apartment. No more bullshit shows.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If I could decide, probably none of these girls would be in cast. It would probably have cast some girls from spain, preferably with friends in the area and real life there.

It is important that the girls are ready to bring their real friends (also BF) to the apartment. No more bullshit shows.

Fuck off and get back in the corner.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wait a minute, I figured it out...this guy is Dildo.  He got a job on RLC.  Trying his best to convince them to give up their pseudo- lesbian ways.  :dodgy:

It always amazes me how jealous you are.

We all know that most likely nothing will happen. So let this guy have some fun in the unlikely event that he gets a chance.

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck off and get back in the corner.

I would love to see a real party in this apartment. Imagine each of the girls invites a guy she really likes and maybe even some more friends from the area.

That would be fun to watch.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1