B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

Welcome back Amalia for your stay #2

Amalia and Chris 20.05.2019 10.06.2019 B3 22   From B1 55    

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B5 Remarks
Amalia #1 18.04.2019 20.05.2019 B1 33   To B3
Amalia #1 10.06.2019 13.07.2019 B1 34 87 From B3
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

At least now we have Amalia, who for me has done pretty well at B1 with Pam & Daniela and I also hope she has a guy too who will visit.

Milena and her bf is just too fucking boring, even their fucking is boring so that pretty sums up her stay so far.

Less is said about Amira the better, complete do-nothing girl except for lame shows which she did nothing as well.

my last and final comment on here.but i will say this.bringing back Amelia is a good thing even though i am one of the ones who doesn't like recycles.but she did alot in her last stay we saw g/g threesomes b/g and alot of masturbation's in the open without hiding in her last stay lets hope that she continues in that path and not follow the steps of her room mates.enough said from my behalf peace out everyone and enjoy the rest of your days on reallifecam and all the repeats they keep bringing pretty soon we will see dasha and sasha in the couples apt.you wait and see. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, canito said:

my last and final comment on here. But I will say this. Bringing back Amelia is a good thing even though I am one of the ones who doesn't like recycles. But she did a lot in her last stay we saw g/g threesomes b/g and a lot of masturbation's in the open without hiding in her last stay lets hope that she continues in that path and not follow the steps of her room mates. Enough said from my behalf peace out everyone and enjoy the rest of your days on reallifecam and all the repeats they keep bringing pretty soon we will see Dasha and Sasha in the couples apt. You wait and see. 

I agree with you on Amelia a real talent when it comes to g/g or g/g/g. I for one is happy she is back.