B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #9 (September)

People who say it's a fake is really nonsense. But bored people who have no roots, and do not have to worry about the future and livelihood. No book No newspaper (the only one I saw with a book in hand is Malina) There are those who fund them. So their head is somewhere else amusement sex drugs and alcohol.

17 minutes ago, rebliz said:

People who say it's a fake is really nonsense. But bored people who have no roots, and do not have to worry about the future and livelihood. No book No newspaper (the only one I saw with a book in hand is Malina) There are those who fund them. So their head is somewhere else amusement sex drugs and alcohol.

Not sure what you are trying to say here so I will just leave it alone.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nicht sicher, was Sie versuchen zu sagen, hier, also werde ich Sie einfach in Ruhe lassen.

HF They are so good to reblitz. I got full broadside from you.
I lie in the corner and cry. Please never do that again, I need my daily stomach massage.
Melina or Martina, both had a book in their hands, and some in B4 had an instruction manual (keyword: scales in the kitchen), but it didn't do anything.

and I do not want to annoy anyone here.😂

3 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

HF They are so good to reblitz. I got full broadside from you.
I lie in the corner and cry. Please never do that again, I need my daily stomach massage.
Melina or Martina, both had a book in their hands, and some in B4 had an instruction manual (keyword: scales in the kitchen), but it didn't do anything.

and I do not want to annoy anyone here.😂

LOL Annoying.....you're a breath of fresh air around here!  Why would they need an instruction manual for a scale when all it's going to do is point to the avocado picture!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL Ärgerlich.....Sie sind ein Hauch frischer Luft hier sein! Warum würden Sie brauchen eine Anleitung für ein Maßstab, wenn alle es tun, ist der Punkt, um den avocado-Bild!

sexy-avocado.png?quality=90&strip=all&zo

Is avocado good for sex?

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/09/avocado-good-sex-7299067/?ito=cbshare

Ich hoffe der link ist OK