B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #9 (September)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

unless the text of the post is invisible it would be kind of hard not to don't you think

Not really--even though something is posted--I often just do not read the post--especially if I see the theme of the post does not interest me--or the author who just posts the same thing over and over again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Not really--even though something is posted--I often just do not read the post--especially if I see the theme of the post does not interest me--or the author who just posts the same thing over and over again. 

you forgot to put Harley or HFB at the end of the --or the author sentence 😬

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just know what's going to happen with them and the two others and I don't want to have to read that shit!

Then don't come in here and read it... not unless you're so addicted to everything the tenants do that you can't help it...

6 minutes ago, quasi said:

Are P&T leaving?  It looks like a suitcase in their room half packed and P seems to be packing stuff from the drawer in the bathroom.

What a novel idea....if they are going to stay on, they should move to B4 and ship Nelly & Bogdan to B5 to be with their drug loving friends Alexandria & Pumpkin Head!!

• Like 1