Who do you want in B4 when they reopen?

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Il sesso da solo non basta. È lo sguardo sulla vita privata dei residenti (compreso il sesso, ovviamente).

guardare la tv o stare con il cellulare, fare la doccia, mangiare, chiacchierare, masturbarsi, questa è vita privata, anche uscire o passare la serata fuori, avere del sesso occasionale fuori casa è vita privata, perchè magari non lo si vuole portare a casa, è normalità 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

even those with boys are shows!!!! the private life of the residents is the one you see in the apartments of the couples. and it doesn't seem to me that they have guests or orgies all the time, sometimes they miss all day from home and come back to take a shower or to sleep, I don't see why in GoVs must always have boys or roommates, stay in the apartment as you say, and turn it into a brothel where everyone fucks with everyone, not what kind of life you have, but it's not reality, wake up, you're dreaming...

Let me put it differently. I hope that B4 will be just be like several couple apartments in a single house. Best with people from the area.

I do not want to see any shows. RLC should have the quality of the couple apartments  in Barcelona. Again: NO SHOWS!

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

watch TV or stay with your cell phone, take a shower, eat, chat, masturbate, this is private life, even going out or spending the evening out, having casual sex outside the house is private life, because maybe you do not want to take it home, it is normal. 

No, this is just not normal. It is an escape from the camera and censorship of private life.

Why not just a normal roommate apartment (with several people) without any shows but with a real insight into private life (including the sex). Why reduce it to nudity and masturbation. This is not realistic.

• Like 1

Mettiamola diversamente. Spero che B4 sarà solo come diversi appartamenti di coppia in una casa singola. Meglio con le persone della zona.

Non voglio vedere nessuno spettacolo. RLC dovrebbe avere la qualità degli appartamenti di coppia a Barcellona. Di nuovo: NESSUN SPETTACOLO!

avrai sempre uno spettacolo, sia di lesbiche che di orge, è già successo nei CoV da due coppie, figurati in una villa con più coppie

• Upvote 1

I would simply like to see more apts like Martina/Alberto and Carla/Yanai, Nelly and Bog, and even the old Masha/Sasha, and the way the B1 and B2 apts were a couple of years ago.  People living their lives, having friends over for dinner, having parties, playing silly games and generally simply having fun.  With respect to the B1 and B2 apts there always appeared to be a 'supervisor' or 'mother hen' on site who monitored what was going on, tried to keep some life in things.  And I miss watching new girls like Megan and Belle being introduced to life on RLC and working on being comfortable with the cams, etc.

No, questo non è normale. È una fuga dalla telecamera e dalla censura della vita privata.

Perché non solo un normale appartamento da coinquilino (con diverse persone) senza spettacoli ma con una visione reale della vita privata (compreso il sesso). Perché ridurlo a nudità e masturbazione. Questo non è realistico.

fuga dalle telecamere? sono esseri umani, non bambole progettate per svuotarti le palle. sei ridicolo

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

you will always have a show, both of lesbians and orgies, has already happened in the CoV by two couples, figured in a villa with more couples

It depends on the residents. There are enough examples from the couple apartments where it worked perfectly.

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I would simply like to see more apts like Martina/Alberto and Carla/Yanai, Nelly and Bog, and even the old Masha/Sasha, and the way the B1 and B2 apts were a couple of years ago.  People living their lives, having friends over for dinner, having parties, playing silly games and generally simply having fun.  With respect to the B1 and B2 apts there always appeared to be a 'supervisor' or 'mother hen' on site who monitored what was going on, tried to keep some life in things.  And I miss watching new girls like Megan and Belle being introduced to life on RLC and working on being comfortable with the cams, etc.

I agree with the couple apartments. I also liked Nora in B1 and girls like Nicole.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

escape from the cameras? are human beings, not dolls designed to empty your balls. you are ridiculous

I have said patient belongs to a voyuer page.

But, everyone who moves into a RLC apartment should be willing to actually live there. My goodness, this works in the couple apartments well. why a different measure for the apartments in barcelona?

This constant argument is so pointless because here's the actual bottom line: the girls are going to continue to bring guys over as they see fit and RLC sees no problem with it and will continue to let them. You would think after 2 or 3 years of the same crying about bringing guys over they would have figured that out, but I give them too much credit. That's why they continue to whine and cry about it on the forum and not to RLC, because they know that RLC sees no problem with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Dipende dai residenti. Ci sono abbastanza esempi dagli appartamenti di coppia in cui ha funzionato perfettamente.

Sono d'accordo con la coppia appartamenti. Mi piaceva anche Nora in B1 e ragazze come Nicole.

perchè non avevano nulla a che fare con l'altra coppia, ognuno viveva la propria vita ed erano spesso fuori casa, alternati, ma non sia la pivacy che una coppia o una donna vorrebbe avere, quindi una cosa stupida

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ho detto che il paziente appartiene a una pagina voyuer.

Ma tutti quelli che si trasferiscono in un appartamento RLC dovrebbero essere disposti a viverci effettivamente. Santo cielo, questo funziona bene negli appartamenti delle coppie. perché una misura diversa per gli appartamenti a barcellona?

non mi sembra che le coppie facciano quello che fanno a Barcellona, e neanche stanno tutto il giorno in appartamento come vuoi tu e non hanno ospiti ogni giorno, il fatto che hanno le telecamere in casa non impedisce loro di uscire di casa, forse è meglio che guardi il FAQ di RLC

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

because they had nothing to do with the other couple, each lived their own life and were often out of the house, alternating, but not the privacy that a couple or a woman would like to have, so a stupid thing

There is a lot of space in B4 with several really large bedrooms.

Just now, Mauri said:

it doesn't seem to me that couples do what they do in Barcelona, nor do they stay all day in the apartment as you want and they don't have guests every day, the fact that they have cameras in the house doesn't prevent them from leaving the house, maybe you'd better look at the RLC FAQ

No problem when they leave the house. It is not about everything has to happen in the apartment. It is only about not censoring what normaly happens in apartments.