Who do you want in B4 when they reopen?

Just now, Alladino said:

No, questi sono problemi normali tra i residenti di appartamenti condivisi.

alcune persone non sono disposte a fare certe cose, e vivere in un appartamento con delle telecamere non significa trasformarsi in quello che non sono, hanno una dignità e RLC non è un bordello se ancora non lo hai capito, quindi ora basta.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mauri said:

yes, because that's what you want to see

No. A borthel is the exact opposite of what I want to see.

This is how this whole discussion started in the first place. I hate those shows. I want to see the actual life of the residents and not a show.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No. Un borthel è l'esatto opposto di quello che voglio vedere.

È così che è iniziata l'intera discussione. Odio quegli spettacoli. Voglio vedere la vita reale dei residenti e non uno spettacolo.

non avrai la vita reale in appartamento con tante coppie

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Con il cast giusto è possibile. Con solo ragazze, senza alcuna visita, nulla è possibile dall'inizio. 

il cast🤣 non è il grande fratello, e poi ricordati come sono iniziate le orge lesbiche, dal nulla, da ragazze normali che non ti aspettavi arrivassero a farlo, quindi basterebbe poco, 

I'm not asking for much, am I?
6 new girls in B4, when it eventually opens its curtains...and definitely no recycled girls...
Unless it's Nicole, Monica, Karol, Angel, Regina and Rosie ( I really like her now after following her on IG)...😁

I think RLC are taking the extra day because they're really making an effort the right cast this time. They have 5 brand new girls, but can't choose the 6th between these ...😜

image.jpeg.5280f8118fe3fc6f52b17a0cb53dcd57.jpeg Pin on photos or twins...50 of the Most Beautiful Twins from Around the World

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not asking for much, am I?
6 new girls in B4, when it eventually opens its curtains...and definitely no recycled girls...
Unless it's Nicole, Monica, Karol, Angel, Regina and Rosie ( I really like her now after following her on IG)...😁

I think RLC are taking the extra day because they're really making an effort the right cast this time. They have 5 brand new girls, but can't choose the 6th between these ...😜

image.jpeg.5280f8118fe3fc6f52b17a0cb53dcd57.jpeg  0  Pin on photos or twins...50 of the Most Beautiful Twins from Around the World

Nice suggestions!  Let's hope you are correct! LOL!