10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

on Saturday
leora talks to paul on the tablet
paul was working
eva now has 3 dog friends
leora talks to paul every day

👸📱🧑🐕

🐈

Aww, great to know little Eva has doggie friends.

• Upvote 1

Last Friday 21.30 approx they spoke for nearly a hour on skype it was a pretty sweet conversation they seemed to watch a clip of a movie

and then surprise Paul started to play clips of Him Leora and Eva in good times did not see it but could hear the 3 of them laughing and Eva

Barking and Leora was well chuffed with all the clips she even got a little emotional. I know they speak most times about Eva welfare but

this call was different if you have replay check it out is there still a spark there with the two of them ?? I don't know. More calls like that be nice .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

Last Friday 21.30 approx they spoke for nearly a hour on skype it was a pretty sweet conversation they seemed to watch a clip of a movie

and then surprise Paul started to play clips of Him Leora and Eva in good times did not see it but could hear the 3 of them laughing and Eva

Barking and Leora was well chuffed with all the clips she even got a little emotional. I know the speak most times about Eva welfare but

this call was different if you have replay check it out is there still a spark there with the two of them ?? I don't know. More calls like that be nice .

Thank you for the info, they did make a nice couple.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ste said:

Afgelopen vrijdag om 21.30 uur spraken ze bijna een uur op skype, het was een vrij lief gesprek, ze leken een filmpje van een film te kijken

en toen verrassing begon Paul clips van Hem af te spelen Leora en Eva in goede tijden zag het niet maar kon ze alle drie horen lachen en Eva

Barking en Leora waren blij met alle clips die ze zelfs een beetje emotioneel kreeg. Ik ken de meeste keren over het welzijn van Eva, maar

deze oproep was anders als je hem opnieuw hebt afgespeeld, kijk of er nog steeds een vonk is met zijn twee ?? Ik weet het niet. Meer van dat soort telefoontjes zijn leuk.

Dank u

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ste said:

Barking and Leora was well chuffed with all the clips she even got a little emotional. I know the speak most times about Eva welfare but

I think as long as Paul is not in Prague he won't have a chance to win Leora back. They were a couple for over 7 years and there is definitely still a little affection. Without being there herself, Leora will soon forget him as soon as she meets her new boyfriend. It's always a shame

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think as long as Paul is not in Prague he won't have a chance to win Leora back. They were a couple for over 7 years and there is definitely still a little affection. Without being there herself, Leora will soon forget him as soon as she meets her new boyfriend. It's always a shame

Russian women normally don't normally show much affection. I would think she still loves him and Eva.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1